[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you, could you.....?

Skilly

I can keep three players. The best of my bunch is:

Rudi Johnson

Tatum Bell

Julius Jones

Reggie Wayne

The rest of my team sucks. The question to you is: If I kept the three rbs and drafted around them (as my core), can I be competetive? I'm not so sure. I've been coming in last place in my league, and I'm about ready to throw in the towel.

Assuming you'll have a chance at other RB's including rookies, I'd think about keeping Wayne and letting Rudi go. Wayne was really good last year. I expect him to continue his improvement this year. Harrison is not getting any younger, and if he tweaks anything at all, Wayne becomes the #1. I thought Rudi was average with a few good games thrown in.

Thanks guys. I just don't know if I consider any of these backs "studs". Bell and Jones have a ton of potential, and Rudi is solid, but I won't be able to team them up with, say a Manning, Culpep, Owens, Moss, or basicall any top 20 pick. Those guys will all be keepers.

If you can only start 2 RB's, keeping 3 is foolish, IMHO. Keep Wayne. if there is one thing for sure, who ever carries the rock for Denver will be a top 5 RB. JJ proved his worth last year. I'd part with rudi, (if you start 2 RB's) and keep Wayne.

If you can only start 2 RB's, keeping 3 is foolish, IMHO. Keep Wayne. if there is one thing for sure, who ever carries the rock for Denver will be a top 5 RB. JJ proved his worth last year. I'd part with rudi, (if you start 2 RB's) and keep Wayne.

759922[/snapback]

This is what I was hinking but you could trade off any of those RBs and get a flip lot more than Wayne :doah:

This is what I was hinking but you could trade off any of those RBs and get a flip lot more than Wayne :doah:

759931[/snapback]

do you not like Reggie Wayne. here are his numbers last year: 77 rec 1210 yards 12 TD's. Thats ninth in yards, 22 in rec. (group is pretty close) and 6th in td's. Keep Wayne, KEEP HIM!

Keep for starters, draft for depth ... keeping a bench player is tooooo conservative -- although Rudi would make a nice bye week filler ... Bah, live life on the edge, so to speak -- Keep Wayne, Bell, JJ ... Can you work a deal now of Rudi/Wayne for an even better WR?

As old Whiskey would say, "Shoot Tex I can only shoot two barrels at a time, so why would I keep a third shell in my hand ... then where would I put my bottle?" Wayne would be a nice start to a solid WR core. JJ and Bell could have huge years. JJ for sure Rudi/Bell is a toss in my mind. Of course my mind is warped as I am one of the few Viking fans still pissed at the trade.