[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USFL Dynasty League Forming

ejchoi

The USFL is a deep (45 man roster w/ IDP) 16 team dynasty type league at myfantasyleague.com. I have around seven guys right now and I'm looking for at least eight more.

The cost is $10 per team. First place wins an NFL replica jersey of their choice.

Here is the link, feel free to look around and checkout the rules.

Site Link

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2004/home/84344

Rules Link

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2004/o...ns?L=84344&O=26

If you are interested in joining email me with a brief fantasy/roto history at cfsize24@yahoo.com and I will get you an invite.

is their a due date to join? I'm a little busy now but soon i can check everything out.

762435[/snapback]

just email ASAP at cfsize24@yahoo.com

As soon as we get enough people filled, we'll start drafting...

We still have 4-5 openings. Once the league is full and everyone is set we will begin drafting. The rookie draft will start one week after the initial draft.

As for payment, I will take payments through the mail (check/money order) once myfantasyleague '05 is open so I can pay for the site first before accepting any money. This will be for year one only. In future seasons, teams will be expected to pay before the rookie draft. I realize there is a slight risk of someone drafting and then bailing, but I want the online owners to be assured that this is not a scam.

As for our owners several of them are co-workers of mine at Whirlpool in Clyde, Oh. We have posted on a few sites to fill the league (rotojunkie, ffcafe, the huddle, football guys). I do know this that most of the guys in the league that I know are new to IDP's.

If you have any other questions feel free to post them here or you can email me at cfsize24@yahoo.com.