[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

true dynasty league

seminoles

no, you still get one double header. sorry if i mislead you

762770[/snapback]

I misread you...if you want to play EVERY team once, yeah...you'll have a doubleheader in there. 13 weeks, 14-16 playoffs you play all but one. Sorry.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

i have the site up and running. what people need to do is make up a team name. then tell it to me. as the commish ill assign you a team. ill make a default password for you. then you'll be able to log in and then if you want, change your password. so send me your team names.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

i have the site up and running. what people need to do is make up a team name. then tell it to me. as the commish ill assign you a team. ill make a default password for you. then you'll be able to log in and then if you want, change your password. so send me your team names.

762878[/snapback]

Make it One Yard Bomb!

Can you put me as franchise 5 please!

Edited by Shotgun Messiahs

That's a pretty cool statement!

762949[/snapback]

thanks, that's truly the way i feel about him. he is my ultimate role model. is it mourn or morn?

Make it One Yard Bomb!

Can you put me as franchise 5 please!

762951[/snapback]

yes sir. do you want to be francise 5 so you wont have to face me twice :D

ok, these are the people that are on the site:

seminoles

wolfden1

Tyler Rose

timmypq

shotgun messiahs

These are the people we still need:

leper65

perchoutofwater

bushwacked

apocolapse

We need 3 or 4 more people. keep sending in those names.

Edited by seminoles

we wouldnt ask for money intil everyone is in and cossy. but im just asking WHEN the league is ready, who will the money go to?

763920[/snapback]

u being the commish I think you should! I don't really know anyone enough @ the huddle!

ok, so this is how the money will work WHEN the league is fully up. It will cost $40 per person (unless negotiated otherwise). The league i made at the website is JUST A FREE TRIAL. when we have the money i will buy a league for us. the league costs $80. so 40 * 12 = 480. 480 - 80 = $400. So $400 will be given out as prize money. first place will get like $275, then second get $85 then third get $40. if we want to raise the price to $50 or we want to change how prize money is despensed then post and tell.

ok, so this is how the money will work WHEN the league is fully up. It will cost $40 per person (unless negotiated otherwise). The league i made at the website is JUST A FREE TRIAL. when we have the money i will buy a league for us. the league costs $80. so 40 * 12 = 480. 480 - 80 = $400. So $400 will be given out as prize money. first place will get like $275, then second get $85 then third get $40. if we want to raise the price to $50 or we want to change how prize money is despensed then post and tell.

763924[/snapback]

1st 250

2nd 100

3rd 50

Easy numbers not hard to remember!