[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unreal Leagues Dynasty Football

Goontoe

Unreal Leagues has opened two new dynasty leagues which will start play in the 2005 NFL season. "League #9", uses the Traditional Scoring System. "League #10" uses the High Performance Scoring System (adds 1 point for each reception). Once these leagues are filled, we will decide upon a name for each of the leagues. The draft order will also be announced once the leagues are full.

Please note that we are only looking for owners who can make a long-term committment to the league. The league fee is $35 per year.

The Rookie Draft is scheduled to begin on Monday, May 2nd.

The Initial Draft is scheduled to begin on Monday, July 11th.

Both of these drafts are slow drafts that take place over several days or several weeks as is the case with the 16 round Initial Draft.

League #9 Rules

League #10 Rules

Please become familiar with the rules before you take ownership of a team. If you are interested in joining, visit the Unreal Leagues site at http://www.unrealleagues.com for more information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

We need 2 more teams for League #10

772022[/snapback]

Hey Leper.......I joined this league after dropping from the one where there is still discussions on what type of draft to have(slow or quick)where I was the Arizona Iguanas. I'm the Arizona Oilers in league #10 and am in another dynasty league in the Unreal leagues which completed it's 1st season last year. Had a blast in this format last year and look foward to another good league. Sorry I couldn't hang and wait to see how that other new league turned out but i know and can work within the drafting structure of this one. Look foward to some trades!!

Hey Leper.......I joined this league after dropping from the one where there is still discussions on what type of draft to have(slow or quick)where I was the Arizona Iguanas. I'm the Arizona Oilers in league #10 and am in another dynasty league in the Unreal leagues which completed it's 1st season last year. Had a blast in this format last year and look foward to another good league. Sorry I couldn't hang and wait to see how that other new league turned out but i know and can work within the drafting structure of this one. Look foward to some trades!!

772030[/snapback]

I didn't know we decided on a draft format yet ! :D I'm pretty much dropping all my keeper leagues, and going dynasty. Having more fun. I'm sure we'll figure things out in the other league eventually.

Count me in for the performance league if you have room!

772106[/snapback]

There was 2 slots left when I checked. Follow the link below and sign up !

League #10 is the performance league:

http://www.unrealleagues.com

Edited by leper65