[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Five openings for New Dyansty League

szatzu

Here is what I propose.

12 teams

Starting Lineups of: 1 QB 1 RB 1 WR 1 TE 1 K and three flex positions consisting of RB, WR and TE (therefore you could draft Gonzo, Gates, Witten, and Shocky and you could start all 4, one using the normal te slot and the other three using your three flex positions on your TEs). There are NO Team defenses or IDP.

Roster will be 25 people and two players for the practice team. Players on the practice squad can not be called up during the year unless, a player that starts the year on your 25-man roster is designated by the NFL as being on the IR. Then you will be able to call one of the practice team players up. Practice squad players can not be traded during the regular season.

Event Range (Low-High) Points

Number of Passing TDs 1-10 4 points each

Passing Yards 1-999 0.05 points each

Pass Interceptions Thrown 1-10 -1 point each

Passing 2 Pointers 1-10 2 points each

Number of Rushing TDs 1-10 6 points each

Rushing Yards 1-999 0.1 points each

Rushing 2 Pointers 1-10 2 points each

Number of Receiving TDs 1-10 6 points each

Receiving Yards 1-999 0.1 points each

Receptions 1-99 1 point each

Receiving 2 Pointers 1-10 2 points each

Length of Field Goal Made 1-39 3

Length of Field Goal Made 40-49 4

Length of Field Goal Made 50-110 5

Extra Points 1-20 1 point each

Scoring system is as stated above. We will be using www.myfantastyleague.com the league name is “Straight Cash Homey”.

The ideal draft would be live online…but I know we live in different time zones and with work schedules the only days that would work would be Saturday or Sunday. Since we are trying to have this before or on the NFL Rookie Draft…it may be prudent to use an email draft. The draft order will be a serpentine 1 picks through 12 for round one and in round two 12 has the first pick and so forth. There will be 20 rounds for this draft.

Then after the second full week of pre-season games there will be the supplemental draft that will include all of the remaining free agents and rookies. The draft order will be opposite of the first draft, therefore the person who picked first with now pick 12thThis draft will last for 15 rounds. Then before the season begins you will have to cut your active roster down from 35-25.

You will be able to trade players and draft spots. All trades must be approved by me if a fellow league member complains about the trade, which should not be a problem if the trade is reasonable.

At the end of the year you can retain your whole team if you want…except in the case where a manger quits the league. In this situation everyone will be able to protect nine players on their team. The new manger will then be able to select any of the unprotected players. The new manager will get as many selections as the number of people that they cut off their 25 man-roster. The teams that loose players via this draft will be compensated with Rookie/FA Draft picks. The compensatory draft picks will be used in the second round of the draft after the normal picks have been made and the picks will be done in place order…highest placing finisher drafts last and so forth.

Free Agents. Will be done through blind auction bidding. Each team will be given 1000 FA bucks to spend. The FA bucks do not carry over to the next year and you can trade players for FA bucks. The bids will be emailed unless, MFL.com allows for the system to process it…the bids will be due Friday at 5:00 PM PST.

I think this covers most of it if you have questions email

how can i resist a league called straight cash homey?

I'm in.

Oh, and how much is it?

770823[/snapback]

What's that now, 18 and counting... :D

30 dollars...straight cash/paypal/MO/ homey! Ok we need 2 or three more! Glad to have you Josh!

how can i resist a league called straight cash homey?

I'm in.

Oh, and how much is it?

770823[/snapback]