[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bored at Work

Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess grumpy old men from the rough and tough neighborhoods of Berwyn/Cicero don't like looking at half naked girls. :D

777910[/snapback]

:sigh: Get a new line will you. :D

Settle down, tiger--I like the links, I don't like the mindless drivel of post padding.

777994[/snapback]

TY

Ahhhhh, the annual complaining about the off-season has officially begun?

Keep posting the goodies, JJ.  :D

778045[/snapback]

It's not the type of posts, it's the method. 25 posts in a single thread?!! I think they could have been compressed a bit. The padding is out of hand.

It's not the type of posts, it's the method.  25 posts in a single thread?!! I think they could have been compressed a bit. The padding is out of hand.

778064[/snapback]

Most of them were pictures old man.

It's not the type of posts, it's the method.  25 posts in a single thread?!! I think they could have been compressed a bit. The padding is out of hand.

778064[/snapback]

JJ thinks his post count gives him street creed, who am I to argue? We all know Jerry Falwell is the anti-Christ anyway. :D

Padding with graemlins is not cool...padding with boob posts is okay in my book. :D

JJ thinks his post count gives him street creed, who am I to argue?  We all know Jerry Falwell is the anti-Christ anyway.  :D

Padding with graemlins is not cool...padding with boob posts is okay in my book.  :D

778077[/snapback]

You meant street cred, right?

Sorry, but I find it funny when people complain about post-padding. As if the number of posts on this website actually means anything. I know if is fun to talk about, and I am all for that, but getting upset at the method of a post because someone's numbers are being padded is laughable to me. :D

Sorry, but I find it funny when people complain about post-padding.  As if the number of posts on this website actually means anything.  I know if is fun to talk about, and I am all for that, but getting upset at the method of a post because someone's numbers are being padded is laughable to me.    :D

778145[/snapback]

Those old guys from the mean streets of Berwyn/Cicero get really steamed about. I think it ruins their day. :D

My thoughts exactly. Keep postin' the boobies JJ.

777984[/snapback]

I'm old, but the day I stop looking at boobies is the day I retire...ummmm....I mean die!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...