[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #17

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This MH is definetely a girl.  Squeege would never do MH and everybody thinks Bunz is a hottie so she has no incentive to participate either.  It's definetely Czar.  She's the only woman tough enough to put up with the crap that goes along with participating in this contest.

776588[/snapback]

I don't know...that chick looks like she could push around some dudes and you need some weight behind you to live way up north in the cold regions...lets hear it for devilwoman!

I don't know...that chick looks like she could push around some dudes and you need some weight behind you to live way up north in the cold regions...lets hear it for devilwoman!

776595[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking - who's the Huddler woman from Alaska? Is it devilwoman?

776595[/snapback]

She's never around in the offseason. IT'S CZARINA!!!!!!

im guessing its a all hallows eve pick( god i hope so) and i looks like it must be somwere warm cause up here at halloween you need to bundle up a bit

776619[/snapback]

Sheeooot! Not when you are all liquored up!

And I dont know what you all are talking about, that chick in the purple is kind of hot.

776615[/snapback]

I think that is definitely the MH. The dude in the yellow shirt and aunt Jemima would not subject themselves to the obvious criticism deserved by those pics.

you guys are nuts to think it's czar, squeeg, or any other ostensibly female huddler.  MH is the pudgy dude with the stains.  he looks like he just got lucky for the first time in his life with the chick in the golden elf booties.

776621[/snapback]

We're gonna end up wasting a lot of time on this MH. It's Czarina, you guys will end up agreeing with me 10 clues later and 16 pages of posts. Trust me.