Sign in to follow this  
ABearWithFurniture

2005 Mystery Huddler #17

i think we need to distrbute cameras for the MH... was that taken with a 110

Can't anyone take a picture staright on anymore, or is the whle place tilted? What a homo by the way

This MH is definetely a girl.  Squeege would never do MH and everybody thinks Bunz is a hottie so she has no incentive to participate either.  It's definetely Czar.  She's the only woman tough enough to put up with the crap that goes along with participating in this contest.

776588[/snapback]

I don't know...that chick looks like she could push around some dudes and you need some weight behind you to live way up north in the cold regions...lets hear it for devilwoman!

Maybe it is the foot in the very left of the picture wearing an orange sock?

Disturbing scene...looks like it was a real party!

776587[/snapback]

yup i think they all had some" real cool aid" for that party

Can't anyone take a picture staright on anymore, or is the whle place tilted?

776591[/snapback]

maybe it's one last night (or morning?) or partying before the trailer slides ALL the way down the side of the hill.

I don't know...that chick looks like she could push around some dudes and you need some weight behind you to live way up north in the cold regions...lets hear it for devilwoman!

776595[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking - who's the Huddler woman from Alaska? Is it devilwoman?

776595[/snapback]

She's never around in the offseason. IT'S CZARINA!!!!!!

Thats a bad episode of "I dream of weenie"

Just because Devilwoman hasn't been posting lately doesn't mean she wouldn't participate. Would explain the fake fern, since they probably can't survive in Alaska.

I don't know if I could get drunk enough to hit that....wow...curlers and all

I don't know...what chick in their right mind would send a demeaning picture of themselves?...it is ok for a dude but not for a chick. Especially in curlers.

Thats a bad episode of "I dream of weenie"

776604[/snapback]

:D Excellent whomp.

And I dont know what you all are talking about, that chick in the purple is kind of hot.

I couldn't hit that with Skin's peener...well maybe I could...:D

Edited by T_bone65

im guessing its a all hallows eve pick( god i hope so) and i looks like it must be somwere warm cause up here at halloween you need to bundle up a bit

you guys are nuts to think it's czar, squeeg, or any other ostensibly female huddler. MH is the pudgy dude with the stains. he looks like he just got lucky for the first time in his life with the chick in the golden elf booties.

im guessing its a all hallows eve pick( god i hope so) and i looks like it must be somwere warm cause up here at halloween you need to bundle up a bit

776619[/snapback]

Sheeooot! Not when you are all liquored up!

:D  Excellent whomp.

And I dont know what you all are talking about, that chick in the purple is kind of hot.

776615[/snapback]

the chick in purple is mike mckenzie in think :D

Is that a bald head in the bottom right hand corner?

776615[/snapback]

I think that is definitely the MH. The dude in the yellow shirt and aunt Jemima would not subject themselves to the obvious criticism deserved by those pics.

Is that a bald head in the bottom right hand corner?

776627[/snapback]

I think it's someone's shoulder.

776615[/snapback]

eh, kind of. the midriff ain't bad, but if i'm not mistaken it sorta looks like she has a unibrow.. :D

Edited by Azazello1313

you guys are nuts to think it's czar, squeeg, or any other ostensibly female huddler.  MH is the pudgy dude with the stains.  he looks like he just got lucky for the first time in his life with the chick in the golden elf booties.

776621[/snapback]

We're gonna end up wasting a lot of time on this MH. It's Czarina, you guys will end up agreeing with me 10 clues later and 16 pages of posts. Trust me.

that's definitely PA or the northeast...and I doubt it's a Halloween photo as it looks like any apt. in the surrounding Pittsburgh I've ever been to.