[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #17

Nice job, H8er. Oh, and nice frost job.

778565[/snapback]

Can we just call him "Frosty" now? :D

Edit: The :D is devoid of any hair care products as his ninja headgear covers his hair up.

Edited by darin3

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are some of these pictures?

Range over the past 8 years. The most recent was the 4th pic, a few years ago when I graduated to elder in my NAMBLA group, we met a couple soccer studs in Amsterdam.

Actually, I had a buddy who worked for Yahoo Europe, went overthere in '01 and backpacked around europe for awhile. The older dude to my right is dutch, a guy I know from another tech bbs. The 2 younger guys I know from the same techbbs, they are English, students at Nottingham U. We all met in Amsterdam for a few days for debauchery. You think vegas is bad? :D

I am a toe head, when I was a kid it glowed in the dark it was so white. I was conceived on catalina island so it got in my genes I guess.

Range over the past 8 years.  The most recent was the 4th pic, a few years ago when I graduated to elder in my NAMBLA group, we met a couple soccer studs in Amsterdam.

Actually, I had a buddy who worked for Yahoo Europe, went overthere in '01 and backpacked around europe for awhile.  The older dude to my right is dutch, a guy I know from another tech bbs.  The 2 younger guys I know from the same techbbs, they are English, students at Nottingham U.  We all met in Amsterdam for a few days for debauchery.  You think vegas is bad?  :D

I am a toe head, when I was a kid it glowed in the dark it was so white.  I was conceived on catalina island so it got in my genes I guess.

778609[/snapback]

so ....... hows the fishen

Range over the past 8 years.  The most recent was the 4th pic, a few years ago when I graduated to elder in my NAMBLA group, we met a couple soccer studs in Amsterdam.

Actually, I had a buddy who worked for Yahoo Europe, went overthere in '01 and backpacked around europe for awhile.  The older dude to my right is dutch, a guy I know from another tech bbs.  The 2 younger guys I know from the same techbbs, they are English, students at Nottingham U.  We all met in Amsterdam for a few days for debauchery.  You think vegas is bad?  :D

I am a toe head, when I was a kid it glowed in the dark it was so white.  I was conceived on catalina island so it got in my genes I guess.

778609[/snapback]

HA! I believe I called it that it was Amsterdam... :patsback:

You were conceived on Catalina? Sweet. I went out there for Valentine's weekend. Now that I think about it, I seem to recall you posting something in response to my post re: Valentine's this year. :D

Again, great MH, H8. I applaud you for your stones.

Um, for once in my life... I have no comment.

Other than wow, H8's online persona sure don't match his looks.  I was expecting a 45-year old bitter hick.

Great MH, H8.  :D  Classic.

Edit:  When were you in Anaslime?

778507[/snapback]

I thought the dude was 65.

I got my black shirt on.

I got my black gloves on.

I got my ski mask on.

This sh*t's been too long.

I got my twelve gauge sawed off.

I got my headlights turned off.

I'm 'bout to bust some shots off.

I'm 'bout to dust some MH's off . . .

In closing, not gay!  :D  :D

p.s. See you September Rez.  :D

778498[/snapback]

I just want to go on record as saying when I met H8tank at WCOFF he was wearing men's clothing, no money changed hands and nothing illegal happened.

778508[/snapback]

So that's not you in the very last picture of H8's post above, then? :D

The curtain has been pulled back and the great OZ revealed.  :D

Is there a 12 step program I can join to get over this one?

I was imagining Pat Buchanan and got Leif Garrett.  :D

778546[/snapback]

Post of the day.

Although, for the record, I think Pat is a little too liberal for H8.