[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you/Would you trust McGahee?

I would trust McGahee to have another good year. The owner who had him in my league last year rode him to a SB win. I can't see him doing poorly this coming season. He is DEFINITELY a starter.

:D

Edited by Chargerz

CJ had a completely disappointing season and adjusted to a new QB, and Walker started the season off very slowly and I believe had an injury or 2 to deal with.

Not taking anything away from Wayne, but all things equal, Wayne at $5, CJ at $7 or Walker at $5... give me the true #1, which would be CJ or Walker.  And given Walker's decent supporting staff taking potential yards/TDs from him, I'd be more inclined to side with CJ.

783559[/snapback]

Darin is wise beyond his years. Well, maybe not beyond his years, being an old Opraher and all, but you get the idea. CJ for sure is a much better option than Wayne, Walker vs. Wayne you could debate, but I too would take the bonafide #1 WR as opposed to the #2 guy with potential upside. And FWIW, Manning ain't throwing 48 TD's again this year, so you'll see Wayne's numbers drop off, while I see CJ's and JW's getting better.

UGH!!! :D:D:D :doah: :doah: :doah: :D

One of the guys in my league just read this topic today and busted me on our league's message board. He said he goes to the Huddle like once a year and saw this topic. Now that he knows it is me, he made an offer for MaGahee. When I called the guy about the trade, he said he had another offer out of the blue. I want to kick him in the nuts.

If anyone cares, I ended up making the trade for McGahee. I gave him Ahman and Reggie Wayne for McGahee and Brad Hoover (a throw in). I'm pretty excited because I just created a lot of cap dollars for my team, plus I got an awesome yound RB at a crazy low price. I was shocked he didn't want Javon Walker, but he didn't want 2 Packers in the trade. Works for me!

If anyone cares, I ended up making the trade for McGahee.  I gave him Ahman and Reggie Wayne for McGahee and Brad Hoover (a throw in).  I'm pretty excited because I just created a lot of cap dollars for my team, plus I got an awesome yound RB at a crazy low price.  I was shocked he didn't want Javon Walker, but he didn't want 2 Packers in the trade.  Works for me!

792186[/snapback]

I think you keep macgahee DD and peyton.

The whole point of an auction league is tracking inflation and gettign value. With 2 stud RBs on the cheep you should feel confident paying 33 for mannign just to lock up the best QB. You said yourself he will likely go for more then that in the draft. Recievers are easy to pick up.

• 4 weeks later...

I am with the masses on this one too-WM is very good.

Buffalo may want to win the way PITT did last year. Run the ball and play defense.

I read somewhere about not giving the new BILL QB too much to worry about.

Doesn't that mean that JP will hand it to WM a BUNCH?

Keep #18 at all costs. He might be the #1 player in fantasy world depending on your scoring system. Did you see the ESPN piece about Manning saying he looked at film and missed 17 TD passes! Can you imagine?!? 60+ TD's?

Good luck!

MaGahee!!!!!! i would make the trade Considering what you have left!! Don't worry he will be just fine! Magahee is a hard worker and I'm sure the Bills will us him well!

I make the trade and i don't look back!