[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB would you rather have

Vet Draft of the Dynasty League. I'm looking at a RB. Standard Points plus 1 pt per receptions:

Kevin Jones - Right now I'm leaning this way.

Ahman Green - I love Ahman, but am concerned about life after Favre, and with the O-line minus Rivera.

Duece McAllister - I hate Duece, call it irrational, but he killed me last year.

Jamal Lewis - Still young, and a work horse, just afraid of the punishment the guy has taken. Reminds me of Earl Campbell.

Edgerin James - Can he get in the endzone?

Julius Jones - Finished up strong, but is he injury prone?

Steven Jackson - I haven't seen enough of him.

Please rank your favorite 3. Keep in mind it is a dynasty league.

Vet Draft of the Dynasty League.  I'm looking at a RB.  Standard Points plus 1 pt per receptions:

Kevin Jones  - Right now I'm leaning this way.

Ahman Green - I love Ahman, but am concerned about life after Favre, and with the O-line minus Rivera.

Duece McAllister - I hate Duece, call it irrational, but he killed me last year.

Jamal Lewis - Still young, and a work horse, just afraid of the punishment the guy has taken.  Reminds me of Earl Campbell.

Please rank your favorite 3.  Keep in mind it is a dynasty league.

783078[/snapback]

SJax

McAllister

Kevin Jones

Since you get 1-pt per reception that knocks S Jackson down for me just because faulk will get some 3rd down rec. at least this year.

Kevin Jones (Detroit offense will be very good this year)

Edgerrin James

Ahman Green

I don't like Lewis in 1-pt per reception leagues because he can't catch passes. Julius could move past Ahman, but I'm not sold on him yet.

Jones and Jones... I share the McAllister hate, had him in our BOTH league last year, but the guy never did recover from that ankle injury last year, and is probably the right guy to keep. Otherwise, even though the Rams dont use the RB enough, and Faulk still there for third downs, Jackson is young. Green could be one and done when (if) Favre retires. Can't be sure where Edge will play, even this year, yet. Lewis has a ton of mileage on him.

Vet Draft of the Dynasty League.  I'm looking at a RB.  Standard Points plus 1 pt per receptions:

Kevin Jones  - Right now I'm leaning this way.

Jamal Lewis - Still young, and a work horse, just afraid of the punishment the guy has taken.  Reminds me of Earl Campbell.

Please rank your favorite 3.  Keep in mind it is a dynasty league.

783078[/snapback]

Perch, I think you have the wrong Jones as your top dog. Personal preference here. I think Julius Jones has the skills and will have the supporting cast to shine. Not to say Kevin Jones will be chopped liver, though. He'll have a solid supporting cast, too. Nonetheless, here's how I'd rank them:

1. Julius Jones - Stud. Absolute beast.

2. Kevin Jones - His hot end-of-season was nice, but Harrington causes concern.

3. Edge - Still an elite RB but concerns about not getting TDs based on offense.

4. Lewis - He IS still young, the Ravens will be improved on offense.

5. Deuce - He is a killer. Stud, but bad team. Avoid.

6. Jackson - Hasn't shown killer instinct, and could suffer similar fate as Edge with lack of TDs based on offensive structure.

7. Green - The guy's seen his best days. Retiring Favre won't help. Avoid.

Hope that helps. :D

1) Julius Jones---> If he stays healthy, he's a stud.

2) Kevin Jones---> Should have a good year.

3) Edge---> Should be consistent even with Manning throwing passes all over the field.

In this order:

K. Jones

J. Jones

Edge

These three payers will make a teamm younger less apt to injury and all have a upside-Edge gets the Edge here because he plays on a great team.

Green might have a good year left but Farve will be gone after next year?

Jackson Who knows?

Duece sure a stude but bad team better options then him.

Lewis not doubt a stud but when will the tire come off. aai think soon.