[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR

Which WR would you take in a dynasty 1pt per reception, 1/10 & 6

Roy Williams - I think he was the most talented Receiver drafted last year, and in the games where he was healthy was a stud. He has established him self as the No. 1 receiver on his team, and with Charles Rogers coming back, he will not draw as many double teams.

Drew Bennett - He was unbelievable down the stretch last year. My only concern is with Mason gone he will be drawing considerably more double teams. Also, his best games came with Volek under center.

I'm leaning slightly toward Bennet simply because I have Kevin Jones as one of my RB's, and it would keep me from having two starters with the same bye.

Which WR would you take in a dynasty 1pt per reception, 1/10 & 6

Roy Williams - I think he was the most talented Receiver drafted last year, and in the games where he was healthy was a stud.  He has established him self as the No. 1 receiver on his team, and with Charles Rogers coming back, he will not draw as many double teams.

Drew Bennett - He was unbelievable down the stretch last year.  My only concern is with Mason gone he will be drawing considerably more double teams. Also, his best games came with Volek under center.

I'm leaning slightly toward Bennet simply because I have Kevin Jones as one of my RB's, and it would keep me from having two starters with the same bye.

783875[/snapback]

I think Roy Williams will be the better WR long term and would still keep him first even if it means you will have two starters with the same bye week. The Titans are a mess and probably will be for a while. Their cap situation is bad.

I agree, I would go with Roy Williams. Especially if the Titans do not pick a WR this Saturday. Bennett will get more double teams and draw #1 CB's. He may still out produce Williams next year, but I wouldn't bet on it and certainly no long term.

I think Roy Williams will be the better WR long term and would still keep him first even if it means you will have two starters with the same bye week.  The Titans are a mess and probably will be for a while.  Their cap situation is bad.

783904[/snapback]

Yes. Indeed. Agree wholeheartedly. And Bennett is white. :D