[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #19

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 Pig(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

25 Members: TimC, ABearWithFurniture, The Irish Doggy, Selly, CaP'N GRuNGe, loaf, nogohawk, driveby, Hugh 0ne, boneSaw, wiegie, Puddy, twiley, keggerz, gcs, Hugh-mongus, AtomicCEO, Jumpin Johnies, Brewer, SeductiveNun, darin3, dan1mal, Apocalypse, Rebellab, Azazello1313

25 Members: TimC, ABearWithFurniture, The Irish Doggy, Selly, CaP'N GRuNGe, loaf, nogohawk, driveby, Hugh 0ne, boneSaw, wiegie, Puddy, twiley, keggerz, gcs, Hugh-mongus, AtomicCEO, Jumpin Johnies, Brewer, SeductiveNun, darin3, dan1mal, Apocalypse, Rebellab, Azazello1313

785158[/snapback]

:D

785158[/snapback]

I've certainly been called worse. :D

Actually, in post #38...Puddy backed out of guessing Squeeg and guessed someone else...and then really backed out of it by guessing Menudo later on...

785170[/snapback]

I guessed squeegie at one point as well.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

Alright, you frakking Kate Middletons - it is I.

Awful rough on Mr. Squeegiebo there, weren't you? :D

I am Barney in pic #1, and the TP-arse on stage right in pic #2. I'm in my lovely $99 wedding dress in pic #3.

Pic #4 is in my college dorm my junior year at BC - the dress, bear, and Armand the blow up doll all belonged to my roommate. I can't remember if it was Halloween or whether I just felt like dressing up like a little girl because I was drunk or something (I do notice my nose is rather red in that photo :unsure ), but I did not usually wear dresses like that or wear my hair in ponytails. :D

Sorry to have spoiled your fantasies. For the record: the only part of "bitter fat lesbian" I ever denied was the lesbian part. :D