[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #19

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if RR wasn't aware that you had submitted pics already, wouldn't contract law dictate that his offer still stands and consideration was given.

Whomper, what does Article 3 have to say :D

785442[/snapback]

I agree Pud, just waitin' for an answer.

Edit for:

Her foxy photowas worth it! :D

Where's the lotion? :D

Ohhhh....and I'll pay to see any other female huddler in fishnet stockings and/or some sexy nighties! It's cheaper than the pron sites and longer lasting! :D

:dirtyoldmangraemlin:

Edited by rocknrobn26

Squeegie, I still think you are a bitter fat lesbian.  That guy is so obviously flaming, ya'll must have just married, because both of you were to afraid to come out of the closet to your parents.  No wonder, you didn't think Terri's parents knew her wishes, when you go to such lengths to hide yours from your parents. :D

785325[/snapback]

Okay, let me get this straight. Conservatives don't want two flaming guys to be able to marry, and don't want two sapphic strutting lesbos to marry, but they have no problem with a bitter fat lesbian marrying a light-loafered flamer? Ok, got it. :D

Seriously, congrats on the great MH, Squeegie. I think. :D

:clapping: :clapping:

Well done, Squeege!

(the pressure is really on Bunz and me now :D )

785560[/snapback]

See my previous post on fishnets & nighties! :D

Yes, you and Bunz should both start sending me pics of yourselves right away... :D

785571[/snapback]

And w/ the way you have been 'fooling us' we probly still wouldn't guess it until 2006!

BTW.... nice job ABWF! You've done a great job! :D

BTW.... nice job ABWF!  You've done a great job! :D

785594[/snapback]

Thanks, much appreciated...

gonna do one more tomorrow and then shut it down until next week...the Basskies are calling my name and I plan on being out there this Thursday or Friday...

A welcher, I am not.  Did I say that? :D Makes no diff, but I need a memory jog.  If I said it, it don't matter when you submitted to ABWF, I will pay. I mean that!  Is there a thread where I said that?  Let me know...I'm Serious!

785543[/snapback]

RR I believe you said the first lady, and i took the second.

A welcher, I am not.  Did I say that? :D Makes no diff, but I need a memory jog.  If I said it, it don't matter when you submitted to ABWF, I will pay. I mean that!  Is there a thread where I said that?  Let me know...I'm Serious!

785543[/snapback]

You did say that.

But, as noted, I had already submitted my pics when you made the offer.

Seriously - I'm not saying you owe me anything. Just added incentive for Bunz or Czar to join the MH wall of shame. :D

This pic proves otherwise, but I thought Andrew Cunanin offed himself after killing Versace? :D

edit: I came late to this one. Showed some nice...er...guts joining the MH fray, squeeg. :D That said, your man really does look like Cunanin. I'd be very careful if I were you.

Edited by msaint

RR I believe you said the first lady, and i took the second.

785745[/snapback]

Ok!

You did say that.

But, as noted, I had already submitted my pics when you made the offer. 

Seriously - I'm not saying you owe me anything.  Just added incentive for Bunz or Czar to join the MH wall of shame.  :D

785984[/snapback]

Your 2005-6 membership will be paid by yours truly. Makes no diff that I said it AFTER you submitted. You did not coerce me into it. Done deal! Now, How do I do it? Paypal or CC? DMD a little help here. :D

Ok!

Your 2005-6 membership will be paid by yours truly.  Makes no diff that I said it AFTER you submitted.  You did not coerce me into it.  Done deal!  Now, How do I do it?  Paypal or CC?  DMD a little help here. :D

786047[/snapback]

:D Save the money for Czar or Bunz. I don't want it.

The only reason I linked to your offer was so I didn't appear to be a typical lying lawyer. 'Cause I'm not. Really. :D

Sounds like you told him that you were submitting his pics.  Thought that he would be interested to hear the response to them. :D Probably the first non-huddle member to be called a homo in here.

785252[/snapback]

I offered to whip his a$$. :D

:D  Save the money for Czar or Bunz.  I don't want it. 

The only reason I linked to your offer was so I didn't appear to be a typical lying lawyer.  'Cause I'm not.  Really.  :D

786067[/snapback]

NO! Don't get me started. It shall be done and I don't need your permission! :oldrazz:

NO!  Don't get me started.  It shall be done and I don't need your permission! :oldrazz:

786082[/snapback]

Since I guessed Squeegie first, I'll take the free membership RR. :D

786093[/snapback]

There you go RR - pay for Puddy. Seriously - I don't want your money. I ain't no MH ho. :D

So do I. :D

786085[/snapback]

:D

So far Muck fits both clues:

AFC team:  Chiefs

State: Georgia

While I have never met Muck in person, the photo definately could be a portfolio manager type guy!!

Plus Muck has been posting, but not seen reading this thread... 

:D

784285[/snapback]

At the risk of being late the party, this person is not me...