[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #19

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in favor of gay rights and marriage, but MH 19 doesnt have to thrust it in everyone's face like he does when he starts to french his manpartner in pic 2 at a wedding in front of everyone. He should understand why people oppose his equal rights and behave accordingly.

where's hankk?  this momo DEFINITELY needs some fashion advice.

784328[/snapback]

Christ, I don't know where to begin. I don't know if this clown is salvageable.

This dude needs a haircut and fast - and not the $5.00 Supercuts special as is undoubtedly the norm for this cretin. Lose the bangs. Hint: they do not hide the receding hairline.

Those glasses are horrible. Needs some rectangular frames to offset that oversized ovoid melon.

And that skin. :eek: Needs some Accutane to clear up the pizza. Then some basic skin care - I recommend Zirh. Start with some Trouble Fix which has some astringent and a fix of salicylic acid and glycolic acid to treat those blemishes. After a bit he can use some scrub exfoliator and a moisturizer.

Needs to work on his diet obviously - needs more hydration too. This will help clear up his skin. A better diet, plus some aerobic exercise, may help reduce that double-chin. Liposuction may be the only answer.

And I wouldn't put my dog in a sweater like that (It reminds me of my grandmother's throw rug). And since no self-respecting bum would wear it he might as well use it to clean up the oil on the garage floor. Get a decent sweater, with a collar to offset that elongated neck. And lose the t-shirt under it. It looks ridiculous, like a horse collar.

My god Jim, I'm a metrosexual, not a miracle worker.

Total guess: How about rajncajn's homo colt fan friend Hitman?  :D

784509[/snapback]

Wait a minute...Hitman is a Colts fan? I can't remember if he told me that or not. Maybe I forgot. Either way, that could be Hitman...before he lost about 60 pounds and shrunk 4 inches. :D

Edited by Swiss Cheezhead

Clue #5: Is not a fan of an AFC West team.

784514[/snapback]

Dammit. My theory is shot.

I still think it's a portfolio manager. The sweater incident was when he was younger, before he found out he should be wearing ties that don't match plaid shirts.

And I realize some portfolio managers prefer cookies to doughnuts.

Edited by Atlanta Cracker