[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #19

Anybody else find it ironic that during the very hours that this person is our Mystery Huddler, the Catholic Church chose a person for its new pope that has the following sentiments:

In 1986 Ratzinger issued a letter to the Catholic Bishops in which he wrote that homosexuality was a ‘tendency’ towards an ‘intrinsic moral evil’.
Edited by wiegie

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else find it ironic that during the very hours that this person is our Mystery Huddler, the Catholic Church chose a person for its new pope that has the following sentiments:

784760[/snapback]

Well, Pope Benedict XVI as he calls himself is a former Nazi Youth, so judge for yourself whether or not he should be making such moral judgements.

:bigshock: :D:D I didnt even realize this was going on today.....Im so behind.Has anyone commented on the flock of seagulls haircut and manboobs in the first picture??

I'm guessing that A-HA "Take on Me" was played a time or two at this wedding.

784785[/snapback]

:D

The pic of him dancing with his manfriend was taken right after they lined up and did " The Safety dance"

Edited by whomper

:bigshock:  :D  :D  I didnt even realize this was going on today.....Im so behind.Has anyone commented on the flock of seagulls haircut and manboobs in the first picture??

784780[/snapback]

Not sure about the "flock of seagulls" haircut, but the manboobs have definitely been mentioned.

Edited by Chargerz

Christ, I don't know where to begin.  I don't know if this clown is salvageable.

This dude needs a haircut and fast - and not the $5.00 Supercuts special as is undoubtedly the norm for this cretin.  Lose the bangs.  Hint: they do not hide the receding hairline.

Those glasses are horrible.  Needs some rectangular frames to offset that oversized ovoid melon.

And that skin.  :eek:  Needs some Accutane to clear up the pizza.  Then some basic skin care - I recommend Zirh.  Start with some Trouble Fix which has some astringent and a fix of salicylic acid and glycolic acid to treat those blemishes.  After a bit he can use some scrub exfoliator and a moisturizer.

Needs to work on his diet obviously - needs more hydration too.  This will help clear up his skin.  A better diet, plus some aerobic exercise, may help reduce that double-chin.  Liposuction may be the only answer.

And I wouldn't put my dog in a sweater like that  (It reminds me of my grandmother's throw rug).  And since no self-respecting bum would wear it he might as well use it to clean up the oil on the garage floor.  Get a decent sweater, with a collar to offset that elongated neck.  And lose the t-shirt under it.  It looks ridiculous, like a horse collar.

My god Jim, I'm a metrosexual, not a miracle worker.

784524[/snapback]

Late to the party, but this is hilarious. :D

Not too late to call him a homo, of course.

Look at the grins in pic #3. No one is more amazed than these two that they are actually going to get laid in their lifetime.

Look at the grins in pic #3.  No one is more amazed than these two that they are actually going to get laid in their lifetime.

784810[/snapback]

It appears to me that they will need the "trainables" videos discussed on O & A to figure out what goes where.