[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty trade

I have been offered Edge, L Coles and Jimmy Smith for Lamont Jordan and M Clayton.

My current RBs are Alexander, Taylor ( Fred and Chester ) D Foster, M Benett, Pittman, Droughns and Jordan.

My current WRs are D Jax, Moulds, Roy Williams, M Clayton, M Booker, A Bryant, T Houshmandzadeh, Roddy White and a couple more of lesser consequence.

If this was a redraft Id do it in a heartbeat, but dynasty I need some help.

I figure Smith is only a year or two from retirement, Edge very well may be in the same boat, and Coles could be a top 10 WR.

Basic performance scoring, 10 team league.

So tell me should I????

Keep what you have. I think Clayton is better then either of those wr's and Jordan will have a big year. If you do make this trade I think your team gets worse not better. James is a good back but how much better is he gonna be then Jordan and Clayton has STUD written all over him!

I agree - I wouldn't do it either. While, as you mentioned, the deal may help you next year, I don't see a benefit down the road. You'd be giving up 2 very promising young players.

Nah, don't do it. While Edge is a far more proven commodity, your patience with Jordan (assuming you've kept him around for awhile in hopes he'd start somewhere at some point) will probably pay off here this season. Clayton and Williams will give you a nice 1-2 WR punch for years to come; don't mortgage your future by taking on Jimmy Smith, who's due for a down year this coming season. Coles is a disappointment, he's on my "no way" list.

Honestly, I don't think I'd do this trade if it was a redraft league, either. No way.