[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention IDP people - want to be in the book?

i think i can add some insight if you still need another.  if not, thats cool.  i can help someone too if you are all filled up.

810954[/snapback]

since i could possibly have an issue with availability at the end of may start of june i will gladly partner up with crispy if that is ok with the higher ups

Count me in- I consider myself somewhat of an IDP "expert" based only on the fact that I've been commish and founder of our local $$ league that has used IDP's from the beginning (1994 to be exact)- "before it was cool to use IDP's".

Let me know what I need to do.

Looks like I may be a bit too late, :D but I'm interested.....

Maybe only former or current Champs & proven playoff contenders in an IDP league should be considered. :D Who cares what a 2-11 owner thinks? :D Resumes please? :D

Well, if there are some who are more qualified than I, I'd step down. I only joined my first IDP league (DWII) several months ago, but since I have been out of work (on comp) all this time, I've spent hours every day researching the whole thing. I've been to every team's site since mini camps, most more than once. That is not to mention the other news sources I frequent. On the other hand, maybe it's good to have someone who is just entering the whole IDP thing anyway?

In any case, I leave that up to the powers that be, and if I'm not one of those selected, no hard feelings. Well, at least I'd get over it quickly! :D

And Slug.... no more McCune plugs, ok?

Looks like I missed the boat.    :bawling:

No selection criteria for participants in a mock draft published in a book?  Oh well, I guess that explains alot...... :oldrazz: 

:D

811777[/snapback]

Maybe you should add to your sig line... :D:D

Well, while I would would stand behind my IDP accumen with most, I'm not sure where I am here now. Hitman does have one year under his belt..... but I doubt very many have had the time I have had to research the whole IDP thing as much as I have. I've spent about 3 hours a day for 3 months researching, but haven't yet gone through a season. Just let me know if I'm in er out. I'm a big boy, I can take it.

Gil.... I had spinal fusion surgery. So, for a long time, there was very little I could do but pound the keyboard. For the last oh, 4 months, FF has been a full time job/hobby. In fact, I've probably spent more than 100 hours on my IDP reasearch. Probably closer to 175! It helped keep me sane, after I rented every movie Blockbuster has to offer! :D