[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Depth Charts

http://www.localsports.ca/nfl_rosters/

By no means am I guaranteeing the accuracy of the info on the site, but it does get updated with changes frequently; it leads me to believe there are actually people tracking changes on each team.

Ourlads has never been particularly great and all online depth charts are inherently faulty, but I figured this one was worth sharing.

Well, Ziachild, I guess I dont have to worry about spilling the beans on that site anymore! :D Our lads is very stale now, not sure what's up with them. Looks like they havent updated since the end of the draft. This is exactly the time of year that IDP info is needed for dynasty leagues, at least as far as the rookie drafts go. This site does seem more up to date, but still can't touch what a homer can bring to the party.

:D I just went and looked at the Titans depth chart! :D It is going to be a long, long year in Titan land! However, I predict some high scoring games. You may want to load on titans for fantasy purposes...

:D I just went and looked at the Titans depth chart! :D  It is going to be a long, long year in Titan land!  However, I predict some high scoring games.  You may want to load on titans for fantasy purposes...

812048[/snapback]

Bulluck a top 3 LB for sure.

Well, Ziachild, I guess I dont have to worry about spilling the beans on that site anymore!  :D Our lads is very stale now, not sure what's up with them. Looks like they havent updated since the end of the draft. This is exactly the time of year that IDP info is needed for dynasty leagues, at least as far as the rookie drafts go. This site does seem more up to date, but still can't touch what a homer can bring to the party.

812033[/snapback]

Who do you think gave it to Zia? :D

812082[/snapback]

:D I dont know why this made me think of that Lays commercial with the 2 eskimo men in the middle of nowhere - "If I give one to you , I have to give ine to everbody else"

• 2 weeks later...

None of these will ever be completely correct, or always up to date. That is the idea behind having IDP correspondents.... guys that know thier homer teams and can keep us better informed than other net sources can.