[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Commentary

waiting on Darin/KevinL

813178[/snapback]

That Kate Middleton is on California time. I think right now is the hour they spend eating tofu while taking a yogi class meditating about what man they will be hooking up with at the bath house this week. Cant you guys just be patient? jeez!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.  Why dont we all pitch in say $10 to cover the cost of MFL and have $50 left over for the winner.  Im sure we can get a paypal account setup relatively easy.  Right Frazia..... :D

813157[/snapback]

I'm on that like white on rice. flies on cheet. sarge on rajn. :D

Yo Bunz?  Please make a pick.  When its your turn, just have it narrowed down to a couple of players, and select one.  You are here.  You are online.  What are you waiting on?

813166[/snapback]

Listen....Ewe-boy......we DO have it narrowed down....alright? You see my name at the bottom of this thread.....it does NOT mean I'm staring at this f'n screen.

Bite me.

Listen....Ewe-boy......we DO have it narrowed down....alright?  You see my name at the bottom of this thread.....it does NOT mean I'm staring at this f'n screen.

Bite me.

813191[/snapback]

Who is "we"? :D

Listen....Ewe-boy......we DO have it narrowed down....alright?  You see my name at the bottom of this thread.....it does NOT mean I'm staring at this f'n screen.

Bite me.

813191[/snapback]

If spain refuses, may I?

Just pre-selected 5 players. I will return in about an hour. If I am not back and my pre-selects are all gone, I give my proxy to sarge to pick next best player on the board regardless of position..

Edited by spain

Marauders.....I felt like his 10 years experience in IDP would be worth having him onboard.  So he agreed to partner up with me for this mock....ya dig?

813195[/snapback]

Oh ok> Wait. Does he have 10 years experience or does it take him 10 years to make a pick? :D:D

Oh ok>  Wait.  Does he have 10 years experience or does it take him 10 years to make a pick? :D  :D

813199[/snapback]

AZZAthenae. :D

Perch...I'm out of the 3some.....you and Spain have at it. :D

Edited by SteelBunz

where did rovers go  there has to be another Jet or Former Jet for him to pick :D

813218[/snapback]

Yea, I remember the good old days, when Peytron was throwin all those TD passes to Wesley Walker......

I'm not a hugh tatum bell fan, but I love him at 4.12.

Urlacher at 5.1 is high risk high reward, if healthy he is top 3, maybe top 1.

813215[/snapback]

LMAO, Tatum at 4.12 is a huge risk, especially when there is someone else on the roster Shanny wants to prove can play. 5.1 for any LB is a risk, and no reward, as there will be equal talent in 4 rounds from now.

Darin wanted a QB in the 5th, Green or Bulger ... I decided the level of QB still available there was no advantage to taking one, so I went off on my own and took the top defensive player left on my board ... Peppers.

Darin wanted a QB in the 5th, Green or Bulger ... I decided the level of QB still available there was no advantage to taking one, so I went off on my own and took the top defensive player left on my board ... Peppers.

813231[/snapback]

:D