[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pistons / Heat Series

whomper

This should be some great basketball.. I hope shaq plays because I would like to beat them at full strength and leave no excuses. I think Detroit is going to use the same approach they did last year to beat the Lakers. Let Shaq get his and Concentrate on Wade. It should be fun to watch..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on now, I've been waiting for this series for months. I like Wade and I like Shaq, but I can't wait to whip them and to shut the mouth of that clown Damon Jones. I hope he's shootin bricks.

Dee-troit in five. :D

819225[/snapback]

I think it will be closer than that. To win in five the Pistons will need to take two out of three in Miami. If they are going to win (which I think they will), it will be in game 6 at the Palace. I don't want it to come down to a game 7 in Miami. That scares me.

Miami wins. Wade was money. 1-1. Interesting.

822872[/snapback]

The Pistons played soft.

Game 1, Billups knocked Wade down and just kind of smirked about it.

Game 2, nobody put a body on Wade.

Night and day.

You got to make him pay for driving the lane.

The Pistons played soft.

Game 1, Billups knocked Wade down and just kind of smirked about it.

Game 2, nobody put a body on Wade.

Night and day.

You got to make him pay for driving the lane.

825862[/snapback]

No. Miami can make Detroit pay too. Play defense and block his shots yes. I don't want to see the Bad Boys play the Knicks .

Tonights game will be huge.

They just said only Elgin Baylor, Michael Jordan and Jerry West have scored 40 pts against the Pistons as Wade did the other night.

Edited by Randall

Just got back from the game. Very strange to watch the Pistons come unraveled in the fourth quarter. They roared back from a 10 point deficit to take a 4 point lead and that was it. After some questionable foul calls, they lost their cool. Rasheed gets a T and then Billups did shortly thereafter. Strange game all around. I would have bet the farm that these two teams would not put 217 points on the board, especially in regulation.

The Pistons seem to play well when their backs are against the wall. Here's hoping that trend continues.

I cannot believe all the people that are jumping on the Wade bandwagon. The Pistons will continue to shut him down for the rest of the series. Hopefully he will become more and more frustrated like he was in last night's game when he committed that cheezy foul on Hunter. Pistons in six. If they have to go back to Miami, that will make it difficult for them to win!!!

I cannot believe all the people that are jumping on the Wade bandwagon.  The Pistons will continue to shut him down for the rest of the series.  Hopefully he will become more and more frustrated like he was in last night's game when he committed that cheezy foul on Hunter.  Pistons in six.  If they have to go back to Miami, that will make it difficult for them to win!!!

828520[/snapback]

Uhm, no.

I enjoyed watching the Pistons cry, cry, cry tonight. Especially the Wallaces. Stop trying to run through your guy due to frustration, and they'll stop calling offensive fouls. Bye bye Pistons. . .

Shaq is just a seven-foot-one offensive foul. He should be called for it everytime that he touches the ball. The officiating last night was terrible. The Pistons may have been whining all night but they had every reason to. The officiating made me believe that the NBA offices really want Shaq in the finals, the debate that was diacussed earlier in the year. And I wouldn't say good bye to the Pistons until they are already gone!

It is a given that NBA officiating is terrible. But Detroit was guilty of many of the offensive fouls called. They were forcing action that wasn't there. Shaq woul be a tough guy to officiate, and there were several bad calls against him last night as well. Pistons are D O N E.

I want Wade to play..If the pistons come back to win against a Wadeless Miami it will be anticlimatic (sp) I still have faith they cay beat Miami.

Edited by whomper

Several bad calls against Shaq? I have to disagree with that. If Shaq was not such a big name, he would not make it out of the first quarter without fouling out. They would go into him six times, and he would get called for six offensive fouls.

It is a given that NBA officiating is terrible.  But Detroit was guilty of many of the offensive fouls called.  They were forcing action that wasn't there.  Shaq woul be a tough guy to officiate, and there were several bad calls against him last night as well.  Pistons are D O N E.

830512[/snapback]

Pistons may be done, but that's not saying much after watching game 5 and knowing that 84% of the teams that win game 5 go on to win the series; didn't hear much of you after game 4. I think they'll win game 6 and lose a close game 7, just my opinion.

We might have to start calling Wade, Dwayne "Reggie/Iverson" Wade watching him flop around last night. That Eldin Campbell charge/flop should win him an emmy. Taking charges is not an easy thing though, you could get hurt doing that.

I'm not bitter about game 5 though. :D

Edited by chiefjay

We might have to start calling Wade,  Dwayne "Reggie/Iverson" Wade watching him flop around last night.  That Eldin Campbell charge/flop should win him an emmy.  Taking charges is not an easy thing though, you could get hurt doing that.

830566[/snapback]

He took a charge from Ben Wallace, name me one other player in the NBA that would have done that at his size. Please don't talk about flopping and taking charges. The Pistons should get called more than they do for their "bad boy" style of defense. Detroit gets away with more on defense than any team in the league IMHO. I love the fact that Shaq has the ability to push back and now you Pistons fans are crying about the refs when it doesn't go your way. Would you be crying if the Pistons won that game? I doubt it. Did you cry when your "thugs" mug someone in the lane and get away with it? I didn't think so. Loser girlie about the refs, winners go out and prove it on the court.

I am also biased and can't stand the Pistons being a Bucks fan and Dwayne Wade fan.

GO MIAMI. :D