[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has anyone used .......

I run a National Auction League and for the first year our owners can't all get together so I need to have our Auction Draft Online. I know that an auction draft loses a lot of it's appeal if all the owners are not in the same room but I don't have that option. Has anyone used fantasyauctioneer.com? Does anyone have any thoughts on this or know anyone that has used it? One of my concerns is that some of our owners still have dial-up :D service while the rest of us have fast speed :D internet service. Will we have an advantage? All comments are appreciated!!

I have used it many times - twice this year already. It is a pretty slick product and it allows you to take it for a test drive. What you'll want to do is set the "time from last bid" to something that your league can handle. The quicker (10 seconds) means the auction is over faster but it also is pretty fast if you are not prepared!

I like the product quite a bit honestly. They have some instructions there that describe everything you need to know. AS someone who has used it alot, the only thing I add is be careful of using the +1 function because it could come right at the moment someone just bumped it 20 - and that can hurt.

thumbs up from me.