[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper QB

rebdog

I've got to keep either Favre or Delhomme. If Muhammad was back with Carolina this year I think my choice would be tougher. The only downside with Favre is that this could be his last year. Anybody think Delhomme is a better choice for this year and long-term? Can Colbert step up and help fill Muhammad's void? Is the Javon Walker thing gonna be a problem in GB?

Just a thought ...

If there is anyone else looking for a QB you may think about trading Favre and keeping Delhomme ... IMO, Muhsin wasn't know to be an outstanding receiver but certainly proved himself to be valuable last year. Towards the end of the year it seemed as though Delhomme was spreading the ball around more to the WR's and TE's. That seems to be a good sign to me. I don't think the CAR passing game is going to be missing a whole lot with the loss of Muhsin ... they still have K Colbert (who I suspect to have a great year) and S Smith once he gets healthy. If you can get a good RB or WR for Favre it might be worth your while.

• 3 weeks later...

LONG TERM I'LL TAKE DELHOMME............ I THINK FAVRE IS A BETTRER QB FOR SURE BUT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN HE IS DONE! SEE WHAT YOU CAN GET FOR #4 AND MAKE A MOVE THAT WAY.......BUT I WOULD KEEP THE PANTHER..............I WAS A RUNNER UP LAST YEAR WITH AARON BROOKS......................