[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Off-Season Trade

Would you Trade Kevin Jones for Ahman Green  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you Trade Kevin Jones for Ahman Green

• Yes
    • No

Funny you post this, I have the same problem. I have K. Jones and a guy has been all over me to make this trade. I feel GB has one more good year left with Farve and then it's a ? Jones is in a great spot and has hugh upside plus I drafted him in the 3rd round last year. Also drafted R. Williams on the same team.

I have Kevin Jones and been offered Ahman Green, does it seem to good to be true?

821734[/snapback]

since you have keepers i'm guessing you are in some form of a dynasty or keeper league, so in that case why would you trade the future in k.jones for a guy who may have a couple good seasons left.it sounds like the guy with green already knows this and see's the potential in k.jones and is hoping you dont. either way this trade does not help you.

Edited by The Darkside

Ok, I'm gonna disagree. I understand the potential which K. Jones represents, although I would rank him behind J. Jones and a few other young backs. I also realize that Green had an off year last year. However, whenever you get a guy who has at least three good years ahead of him, which I believe Ahman has, and has a track record of superior production, I think you take advantage of that in a keeper league.

I don't see the gap between Green and Jones being all that great, especially a year or two down the road. I took over a keeper team that was not exactly spectacular a couple years ago so I am a huge proponent of looking to the future if it's not going to cost too much and keeping Jones is certainly not a liability.

Don't do the trade! Most Detroit homers are saying KJ is going to go off! Green is coming off a very mediocre year, and I don't see much more from him this year!

Hey, know the guy if offering me R. Williams and Green for K. Jones. If it were season I would make this trade but I can only keep four and i have four good ones. Stay with Jones he's gonna go off. Only trade if you get something you can't say no too. As the offseason goes by the vaule for Jones will Increase just watch. He will offer m ore for him.

since you have keepers i'm guessing you are in some form of a dynasty or keeper league, so in that case why would you trade the future in k.jones for a guy who may have a couple good seasons left.it sounds like the guy with green already knows this and see's the potential in k.jones and is hoping you dont. either way this trade does not help you.

821956[/snapback]

Agree with Darkside.

Don't forget the Pack lost both starting guards from their offensive line to free agency.

I would not make the trade either.  I just traded away Ahman in my league for MaGahee.  I think a lot of people aren't too high on Green this year.

823085[/snapback]

Nice trade!

• 2 weeks later...
I have Kevin Jones and been offered Ahman Green, does it seem to good to be true?

821734[/snapback]

You better hold on to KJ with those wideouts you have to believe the way will be set for him to be top 10 to 15 easy!

on the other hand Green in myopinion won't be at the top of his game with some key losses on the O-line :D