[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hawks report

As it stands right now the biggest question mark is where sharper will line up come September. all signs right now point to Sharper on the strong side....... Niko in the middle & DD lewis @ WLB. I know there's varied opinions out there from Sharper owners that he'll be put in the middle, but there's been no indication of that yet. Also drafting Lofa Tutupu in the 2nd. (and they're very high on him)... it brings out questions on how much confidence they have in niko as well.

the secondary is set with Boulware & Hamlin up the middle and Trufant, Herndon & Dyson on the corners. Bobby Taylor will be sent a pack'in very soon. :D

On the D-line there's the annual lottery on how many games it takes for Wistrom to get hurt. they are SO THIN on the d-line anyway with Okeafor departing for Arizona along with Orlando huff. After Wistrom there's Fisher, Cochran and crap.

Speaking of crap....... I'll get to the DT's in another report. :D

On the D-line there's the annual lottery on how many games it takes for Wistrom to get hurt. they are SO THIN on the d-line anyway with Okeafor departing for Arizona along with Orlando huff.  After Wistrom there's Fisher, Cochran and crap.

823328[/snapback]

I believe crap is higher on the depth chart than Cochran.

On the D-line there's the annual lottery on how many games it takes for Wistrom to get hurt.

823328[/snapback]

Won't this be Wistrom's 2nd year with the team? I don't get why he's suddenly got the injury-prone label. He hasn't been hurt very often throughout his career. :D

Won't this be Wistrom's 2nd year with the team? I don't get why he's suddenly got the injury-prone label. He hasn't been hurt very often throughout his career. :D

823869[/snapback]

he hasn't been healthy for 2 games in a row since coming here..... and is making WAY TOO much money to not be playing.

He get's the label here because noone has seen him play yet.

823869[/snapback]

he hasn't been healthy for 2 games in a row since coming here..... and is making WAY TOO much money to not be playing.

He get's the label here because noone has seen him play yet.

823962[/snapback]

I believe he hurt himself in the NFL Lineman Dance-off... :D

Signing Boulware = Sharper MLB?

830208[/snapback]

Locally, the thought seems to be that, if signed, Boulware would line up at end on 3rd downs & obvious passing plays, the same as Chad Brown did Last year. I don't know if that would necessarily mean Sharper would move to MLB, as I think they have him set to roll on the outside.

• 2 months later...
What's happening with the LB situation here?

942363[/snapback]

I don't feel like finding a link right now, but I just read in my Sporting News team reports last week that Tatupu is the starting MLB, with Sharper and Lewis on the outside. Obviously, I don't think anything is set in stone at this point.

I don't feel like finding a link right now, but I just read in my Sporting News team reports last week that Tatupu is the starting MLB, with Sharper and Lewis on the outside. Obviously, I don't think anything is set in stone at this point.

943092[/snapback]

That was the starting lineup tonight anyway, with Tracy White replacing Lewis. I believe starting MLB is still a competition between Koutavides & Tatupu.

I have to say that despite all the hype about how good he has looked in camp, Tatupu was unimpressive this evening. I didn't notice him making any plays at the game, But it appears he had 2 tackles in the box score. It is very early though...

Edited by Bonehand