[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Question - K.Jones or M.Vick?

Fletch

Okay, I've got a bit of a problem. The following are the keeper quality players on my team (10 team league, performance scoring, last pick in all the rounds).

Hasselback

Vick

Tomlinson

Alexander

K.Jones

J. Porter

J. Walker

Yeah, I'm stacked through wise drafting and lots of draft picks in '04. Running backs tend to be overweighted in our league, but Vick can explode during any game.

I was leaning towards keeping Tomlinson, Alexander and either Vick or Jones. Probably Jones. Any advice, comments, or opinions?

Thanks,

GFB

I think keeping both LT and Alexander is a no-brainer decision.

So what you're really asking is what one other player do I keep. If RB's are overweighted in your league, I agree with everyone who's responded so far. Keep Jones.

keeping jones and having those 3 sets you up big time. you can get other quarterbacks that will be more consistent than vick and know you'll have a solid lineup each week. if you have a good draft, you might even be able to use one of those 3 as trade bait later on if you find yourself a 4th running back. good luck.

I think keeping both LT and Alexander is a no-brainer decision.

So what you're really asking is what one other player do I keep. If RB's are overweighted in your league, I agree with everyone who's responded so far. Keep Jones.

825331[/snapback]

What he said.

I even keep Walker over Vick. However, Jones is the pick. If you want to, you can package him and somebody you draft for a stud QB or WR, depending on how your draft goes. You should get the chance to take Vick or Hass in the draft, but even if you can't, the Carr/Pennington/Brooks of the world ain't all that much of a dropoff.

And this is all from someone who is the self-proclaimed "biggest Mike Vick supporter on the planet". The guy just wins, period. However, the guy doesn't put up keeper quality fantasy numbers on a nearly consistent enough basis.

Edited by Seahawks21

Okay, I've got a bit of a problem.  The following are the keeper quality players on my team (10 team league, performance scoring, last pick in all the rounds).

Hasselback

Vick

Tomlinson

Alexander

K.Jones

J. Porter

J. Walker

Yeah, I'm stacked through wise drafting and lots of draft picks in '04.  Running backs tend to be overweighted in our league, but Vick can explode during any game.

I was leaning towards keeping Tomlinson, Alexander and either Vick or Jones.  Probably Jones.  Any advice, comments, or opinions? 

Thanks,

GFB

824906[/snapback]

I like Vick but I agree you should let him be someone elses problem!!! Keep Jones and the other 2 no Brainers........................