[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People Looking For Cheatsheets

This list is taken from our Mock Draft we had recently. These are the first 45 LB's that were taken in the draft, in selection order. When I have the time, I will try to create a list here also for CB's, S's, DT's, and DE's as well.

Bulluck, Keith TEN

Edwards, Donnie SDC

Lewis, Ray BAL

Vilma, Jonathan NYJ

Urlacher, Brian CHI

Thomas, Zach MIA

Sharper, Jamie SEA

Brooking, Keith ATL

Brooks, Derrick TBB

Spikes, Takeo BUF

Farrior, James PIT

Morgan, Dan CAR

Barnett, Nick GBP

Peterson, Mike JAC

Barton, Eric NYJ

Fletcher, London BUF

Witherspoon, Will CAR

Pierce, Antonio NYG

Hartwell, Edgerton ATL

Briggs, Lance CHI

Williams, D.J. DEN

Clark, Danny OAK

Trotter, Jeremiah PHI

Davis, Andra CLE

Peterson, Julian SFO

Arrington, Lavar WAS

Foley, Steve SDC

June, Cato IND

Wilson, Al DEN

Nguyen, Dat DAL

Smith, Derek SFO

Washington, Marcus WAS

Quarles, Shelton TBB

Greenwood, Morlon HOU

Lehman, Teddy DET

Simmons, Brian CIN

Claiborne, Chris STL

Bell, Kendrell KCC

Watson, Courtney NOS

Johnson, Derrick KCC

Kassell, Brad TEN

Haggans, Clark PIT

Cowart, Sam MIN

Foreman, Jay

Thornton, David IND

Just some general comments, thanks for the list though, Gil.

I would personally take Edwards over Bulluck. Personal preference I guess... Bulluck might rack up more tackles, but I think Donnie E has more chance at INTs and forces/recovers more fumbles.

Mike Peterson went WAY low. Dan Morgan over him? Morgan can NEVER stay healthy... Morgan went too high.

Nguyen went way too low, too. Foley? Briggs? Over Nguyen? Blasphemy!

I think Spikes is poised for a massive season. Buffalo's D is gonna be on the field ALOT.

Once again, thanks for posting this... draft time is nearly upon us (or already here for some)!!!!!

Just some general comments, thanks for the list though, Gil.

I would personally take Edwards over Bulluck.  Personal preference I guess... Bulluck might rack up more tackles, but I think Donnie E has more chance at INTs and forces/recovers more fumbles.

826207[/snapback]

but i got both of them :D:D

• 3 months later...

Gilthorp,

I believe that Kalie Wong (LB- Houston) deserves to be somewhere on your list. I see that you have Morlon Greenwood there, but IMO, Wong will rack up more tackles. Plus, he's a 3-down backer. In my VBD rankings, it actually lists Wong at #9. It may be a bit high, however, in tackle-heavy leagues, it's probably where he should be. Also, Odell Thurman needs to be in there. I know it was taken from a Mock draft, but these two guys should have been drafted above many of the guys listed there. JMO. Thanks.

Runner,

That was merely a list of draftees for the Huddle Handbook that we conducted back in May. I simply copied them first to last...that's all.

I leave the lists up to Darge and Sarin. :D

I sweep the floors.

975890[/snapback]

Give yourself some credit. You wax the floors too. :D

If Runner wants a better list, he can pay for a membership and see Sarge's very good list. :D

Give yourself some credit.  You wax the floors too.  :D

If Runner wants a better list, he can pay for a membership and see Sarge's very good list.  :D

975930[/snapback]

Darin3,

I DO pay for a membership, for your information. I was just responding to the post. I wasn't being an arsehole about it at all. I'm just trying to add some info that was posted on the site. You need to relax. Not everthing is an attack on this board. FYI, I've been a paid member for the past 4 or 5 years. I know what the site has to offer. I'm just trying to add my .02 from my experience in IDP leagues, which I've been playing for over 8 years now. I have my own lists. Just trying to help, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.