[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots IDP Report

Seriously, I'd love to say there's something going on, but mini camp isn't til next week.

I'll be curious to see how Beisel is fitting in. He's on the Pats depth chart next to Bruschi who obviously hasn't made an official decision about playing next year yet.

Seriously, I'd love to say there's something going on, but mini camp isn't til next week.

I'll be curious to see how Beisel is fitting in. He's on the Pats depth chart next to Bruschi who obviously hasn't made an official decision about playing next year yet.

828481[/snapback]

read somewhere that peter king thinks bruschi has a 60% chance of playing next year.

I think he can play...but does he want to? He's been seen at the Pats practice facilities frequently through the offseason.

Willie McGinest RDE is returning for a 12th season. Funny how he was 'washed up' a few years ago. He won't be playing full time so hopefully he'll continue to be effective.

Rosevelt Colvin's progress will be interesting to note, too. He was starting to come on during the late part of the season. I don't know if he'll ever make it back to where he was with the Bears, but here's hoping. He was one of the Pats splashier FA signings in the last few years -- at least he would have been without that injury.