[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheapest commish site

I'm trying to decide between Fanball and Myfantasyleague to host my 12 team league. Both are 59.95.

Are there any cheaper than that?

I know that Yahoo is free, but the free league doesn't have real-time scoring nor allow for a lockout of transactions between Sunday and Tuesday or waiver priority.

I'm trying to decide between Fanball and Myfantasyleague to host my 12 team league.  Both are 59.95.

Are there any cheaper than that?

I know that Yahoo is free, but the free league doesn't have real-time scoring nor allow for a lockout of transactions between Sunday and Tuesday or waiver priority.

833903[/snapback]

I've used ESPN and sportsline but after using MFLL.com last year it's a wrap!! I'm in there and I'll be thier! I don't think you can do better than that for the price!!! Myfantasyleague.com is the way to go! :D

I'm starting a new league this year and I've never been the commissioner. My other leagues always used sportsline which I know caused some problems for those commissioners. My question is just is myfantasyleague.com user friendly for the commissioner and for users? Does it have the same real-time scoring as sportsline? The price is half of sportsline, but is there any reason for that other than sportsline's greed? Any input is appreciated.

I'm starting a new league this year and I've never been the commissioner.  My other leagues always used sportsline which I know caused some problems for those commissioners.  My question is just is myfantasyleague.com user friendly for the commissioner and for users?  Does it have the same real-time scoring as sportsline?  The price is half of sportsline, but is there any reason for that other than sportsline's greed? Any input is appreciated.

835337[/snapback]

I'm the commish of my league too. We're going to continue to have a live draft because it's a great time, but week to week we're going on-line. I've been noting Huddlers comments about how well MFL.com runs, so today I went there and after reading all about it, I set up the league. I'm relatively computer-challenged, but I was very impressed with how easy everything was to do on this site. The price right now is $59.95 which seems like a great deal to me for what you get. I don't have a year's experience on the site, but so far I like it! :D

I'm starting a new league this year and I've never been the commissioner.  My other leagues always used sportsline which I know caused some problems for those commissioners.  My question is just is myfantasyleague.com user friendly for the commissioner and for users?  Does it have the same real-time scoring as sportsline?  The price is half of sportsline, but is there any reason for that other than sportsline's greed? Any input is appreciated.

835337[/snapback]

:D:D:D The support @ MFL.COM is excellent to say the least! The reply fast and give you just what you need! The real time scoring is every 30 sec or so......and I went my first year (last year) without any problems from the site! You would be crazy to spend the extra money :D for my money MFL.COM is the way to go! :D

:D  :D  :D The support @ MFL.COM is excellent to say the least! The reply fast and give you just what you need! The real time scoring is every 30 sec or so......and I went my first year (last year) without any problems from the site! You would be crazy to spend the extra money  :D for my money MFL.COM is the way to go!  :D

836015[/snapback]

Thanks. Any other responses would be much appreciated. I guess I'm a little concerned b/c I am somewhat computer illiterate and want to make sure that inputting the info, i.e. scoring, waivers, etc. is simple enough for me.

Thanks.  Any other responses would be much appreciated.  I guess I'm a little concerned b/c I am somewhat computer illiterate and want to make sure that inputting the info, i.e. scoring, waivers, etc. is simple enough for me.

836318[/snapback]

Setting up the league can be time-consuming just because you want to get everything right and there are so many options. Be prepared to spend several hours to get everything perfect. There are some options that can cut this time down. For instance, you can just click on scoring options that do it all for you, but look at what you're getting and make sure it's exactly what you want. For me the whole experience was very educational, so I didn't mind taking the time, but I can see other commissioners getting pretty frustrated.