[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone with an update on Ty Law?

...his name has resurfaced in KC...

I think his only real chance to get to KC would be if he'd take an incentive laden deal at the veteran minimum with a smaller signing bonus and or an expensive option on a second year...

He's supposedly looking for big money. CBS (not always the best source) said 2 weeks ago that several teams, including the Detroit Lions (Millen loves him), N.Y. Jets and Pittsburgh Steelers, have interest in Law. Also, a couple weeks ago, it was reported that old DC Romeo Crennel wants to bring him to Cleveland.

I saw a report that Miami offered him the vet minimum! :D I would think that would take Miami out of the running! There seems to be some clause that prevents incentives on top of vet mins? That's what I read, anyways.

I'd probably take the Lions out of the running now that they've signed McQuarters. I know Millen is still saying he loves Law, but I don't see them paying the money with the depth they now have at DB.

Don't count the Chargers out of the contest for his services. There are still rumors flying around in San Diego that they are going to make a try for him.

Poor Ty. Guess he's discovering that the Pats weren't talking totally out of their asses after all. He was in town to get his ring the other day.

What do you suppose the chances are, that if he has to resign for minimum, that he comes back to the Pats? :D

Poor Ty. Guess he's discovering that the Pats weren't talking totally out of their asses after all. He was in town to get his ring the other day.

What do you suppose the chances are, that if he has to resign for minimum, that he comes back to the Pats? :D

843363[/snapback]

I don't think he will, that's the problem. He wants money.

Hey, when he heels we'd love to have him in rejoin Milloy in Buffalo :D