[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft rating

In my draft I got:

1-3 C. Williams

2-3 traded (w/ J Porter) for R Williams

3-3 Mark Bradley

4-3 Andrew Walter

How do you guys think I did?

838752[/snapback]

for a second i was confused :D .i thought it was a total draft, not rookie. i am assuming R williams means Roy, so your 1 and 2 round people are good. look for someone else to examine your picks, i am not good with rooks.

In my draft I got:

1-3 C. Williams

2-3 traded (w/ J Porter) for R Williams

3-3 Mark Bradley

4-3 Andrew Walter

How do you guys think I did?

838752[/snapback]

How can you rate it right now? Am I missing something? :D

How can you rate it right now? Am I missing something?  :D

838797[/snapback]

What do you mean? I mean as far as who I selected and where I got them. And with regards to the needs of my team. You know did I do a good job drafting or bad? Grade maybe. Use your imagination. :D

What do you mean?  I mean as far as who I selected and where I got them.  And with regards to the needs of my team.  You know did I do a good job drafting or bad?  Grade maybe.  Use your imagination. :D

838824[/snapback]

be nice, he is the youngest huddler and is not like me or broncos. your draft was pretty good in terms of the first two picks, and the last two were average i believe.

be nice, he is the youngest huddler and is not like me or broncos. your draft was pretty good in terms of the first two picks, and the last two were average i believe.

838834[/snapback]

I didn't mean it that way. I was trying to explain what I was looking for.

Before answering you, I'd like to know who was drafted at the 1.1 and 1.2. Assuming Brown and Benson were taken, you did a pretty good job with that pick. I like the trade for Roy Williams, but am probably in the minority. Bradley wasn't a bad pick in the third. I'm not crazy about the Walter pick, but not knowing who else was taken, it is hard to judge. Having not seen the others I'd give you a B-

Edited by Perchoutofwater

838834[/snapback]

Oh be quiet sem; just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm stupid...I never was good with rooks anyways... :D:D:D:D:D

-ATL

Oh be quiet sem; just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm stupid...I never was good with rooks anyways... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

-ATL

839097[/snapback]

i had to go through the same thing. heck, im still going through it now. so you can get used to being 14 (or i think you are 13) on this site.