[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A great fantasy football / Steeler fan is gone...

Menudo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for your kind words. They mean a lot to me. We just met with the funeral director, and my Father will be buried with a Jerome Bettis Jersey, a Terrible Towel, and a Roberto Clemente Photo (His Hero) in his casket. Thanks again for the kind words and God Bless.

Edited by Menudo

Thank you everyone for your kind words.  They mean a lot to me.  We just met with the funeral director, and my Father will be buried with a Jerome Bettis Jersey, a Terrible Towel, and a Roberto Clemente Photo (His Hero) in his casket.  Thanks again for the kind words and God Bless.

839315[/snapback]

Two solid, honorable and worthy companions for your Dad. Again, my best to you and your family...

Thank you everyone for your kind words.  They mean a lot to me.  We just met with the funeral director, and my Father will be buried with a Jerome Bettis Jersey, a Terrible Towel, and a Roberto Clemente Photo (His Hero) in his casket.  Thanks again for the kind words and God Bless.

839315[/snapback]

Now that is cool! :D :tearyeyes:

My Dad passed away 33 years ago, and I still have dreams w/ him. He was a big part of my life. DAM I MISS HIM! HE WAS DAD!!!!! Taught me more things than I can count. Love you Dad!

Menudo,

Keep your Dad in a special place in your memories. It TRULY HELPS! We only get one of those guys and they deserve our dedication.

Peace to you & your family, and keep him close!

Tom Robin

Now that is cool!  :D :tearyeyes:

My Dad passed away 33 years ago, and I still have dreams w/ him.  He was a big part of my life.  DAM I MISS HIM!  HE WAS DAD!!!!!  Taught me more things than I can count.  Love you Dad!

Menudo,

Keep your Dad in a special place in your memories.  It TRULY HELPS!  We only get one of those guys and they deserve our dedication.

Peace to you & your family, and keep him close!

Tom Robin

839342[/snapback]

I spent a little extra time with my dad today.

This is such a great group of people!

839315[/snapback]

That is very cool.

839315[/snapback]

:D

Menudo - your dad sounds like my kind of guy. I lost my dad way too early. I was only 13 but here I am some 27 years later and can still hear him laugh. I still remember plenty of special things that he and I shared.

Your dad will always be a special part of your life and he will find his way into your conversations and daily doings more than you can imagine. I am very sorry for your lose but think of all the great things you and him shared and you will be okay my friend.

839315[/snapback]

:D take care

• 7 months later...