[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 Team Performance Re-draft Mock

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took one of them and had a tough time deciding between Brown and the Caddy and on a hunch took Brown.

841257[/snapback]

Had the same tough decision between Benson and Caddy. With 1 point per reception and Benson not known as a big time receiver out of the backfield, I opted to go with Williams. Either one will likely be my 3rd RB, so I think I am fine either way.

I don't trust Benson this year. I know I passed on him for a WR, but something doesn't sit with me just right about him up here in Chicago just yet. At best, I see RBBC here, and I understand all the people that say "you don't spend a 1.04 pick on someone who won't start", but if there is one franchise who will mess things up, it's Chicago.

This can all change, but from the early sounds out of the mini camps, they plan on using both runners and we may be looking at RBBC.

So, what's going to happen? The computer is going to take over for Reddogs now? What's that going to do to this draft?

841300[/snapback]

That sucks

So, what's going to happen? The computer is going to take over for Reddogs now? What's that going to do to this draft?

841300[/snapback]

Hey gang...just wanted to let you know I'm going out for a bite to eat...be back in about 35 minutes. :D

This was going a lot faster than I'd have cared for but it is now screwed up.  :D

841317[/snapback]

It was moving along just fine until now. I sure hope it's not a 30 minute wait for his pick from this point forward.

It was moving along just fine until now. I sure hope it's not a 30 minute wait for his pick from this point forward.

841323[/snapback]

It will be an instant pick, but he can still prerank players and they will select using those rankings instead of the cpu rankings.

Even if not TE required, Gonzo should've been drafted, already. :D

841339[/snapback]

I debated taking Gonzo or Gates instead of Boldin, but figured he would get a bunch of receptions.