[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 Team Performance Re-draft Mock

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh... I obviously got in on the wrong Antsports Mock...  :D  :D

841374[/snapback]

Yeah the other one went to **** pretty quick. Thats why I dont mind that Hugh One was straight forward in this mock. But even so we still have likely 2 teams on computer control.

but only sign up if you're going to be around this week during the day.

840847[/snapback]

I'm leaving at 4:45 EST for my neice's graduation...define "day". I'll pre-select as much as possible.

I'm leaving at 4:45 EST for my neice's graduation...define "day".  I'll pre-select as much as possible.

841382[/snapback]

You're fired. :D

Not sure if we should have let the computer pick, or opened up the timer, but I wanted this thing to move along, and was hoping everyone, being that they were pre-warned in my initial post, would be around to make picks. That being said, I know the site has some issues and things can come up, so it's no big deal, it just won't be an "accurate" draft.

You're fired. :D

Not sure if we should have let the computer pick, or opened up the timer, but I wanted this thing to move along, and was hoping everyone, being that they were pre-warned in my initial post, would be around to make picks. That being said, I know the site has some issues and things can come up, so it's no big deal, it just won't be an "accurate" draft.

841400[/snapback]

We gotta cut this off sometime today! I'm not staying up til 3:00 AM tonight to mock draft. :D

We gotta cut this off sometime today!  I'm not staying up til 3:00 AM tonight to mock draft.  :D

841404[/snapback]

I'll shut the timer off around 5PM EST, and spark her up again tomorrow around 8AM. If you're around tonight, check in and draft, if not, no big deal.

I'll shut the timer off around 5PM EST, and spark her up again tomorrow around 8AM. If you're around tonight, check in and draft, if not, no big deal.

841410[/snapback]

5PM EST...no problemo. :D

Is the Hitter only playing RBs this season?

:D

841414[/snapback]

RB Julius Jones DAL 1.11 9

RB Kevin Jones DET 2.02 3

RB Chris Brown TEN 3.11 10

RB DeShaun Foster CAR 4.02 7

RB Michael Bennett MIN 5.11 5

:D :doah: I guess he'll trade for those other bothersome positions.