[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 Team Performance Re-draft Mock

Hugh 0ne

Good stuff hitter, and I appreciate the bet offer, but I'm smarter than that. You probably could have gotten Club to bite though. :D

:D

841610[/snapback]

Man, I missed the drama then the kiss-and-make-up. :snapsfingers:

F'n work. Didn't miss any picks; however.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I missed the drama then the kiss-and-make-up.  :snapsfingers:

F'n work.  Didn't miss any picks; however.

841622[/snapback]

You could always pick a fight with Tim...he's always looking for a good kiss-and-make-up! :D

Gents,

Round 9 will probably have to be it for me today. If necessary, I'll try to preselect the next several rounds; otherwise we'll start fresh in the morning? :D

Thanks!

841668[/snapback]

You've still got time as I see you on the user list...

I see this thing winding down, but I'll be pre-selecting for 3 rounds, and then after that I could care less who the computer takes for me.

You've still got time as I see you on the user list...

I see this thing winding down, but I'll be pre-selecting for 3 rounds, and then after that I could care less who the computer takes for me.

841708[/snapback]

Yep, still here. So much for on-time departures from the office. I think I'll be able to make my next selection or two and then I'll either preselect or let the chips...

:D good thing this was practice...a few teams are without a PK, one is without a DT, and one will be doing without a QB week 8 or 9....and more mocks to come to for more practic. Like I said you cant mock enough during preseason. I've been in several and its alearning experience each time, especially if you have a good group...this one was really on the ball...great job moving this along guys!! :D

oops I can see there is a round and 1/2 to go...so those spots will get filled... :doah:

Edited by devilwoman

one will be doing without a QB week 8 or 9

....oops I can see there is a round and 1/2 to go...so those spots will get filled... :doah:

841858[/snapback]

:D I guess not. The bad thing is, I did the whole draft w/o computer help and still came up without a week 9 QB. :doah: