[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

California Huddler League

darin3

Chargerz and I discussed this months ago, and with the season here before we know it, I think it's high time to open up the discussion once again. I believe I got some general interest from the NorCal Huddle contingent, too.

In conversation w/ Meat Face, it might be a cool idea to have a 2-division league, thereby properly separating the No-Cals from the So-Cals. I believe REZ showed some interest, and ABWF too. Meat Face is moving up there in August, so y'all can just have him! :D

Down south, we have myself and Chargerz. I think Big Country said he'd be in. We could talk to Hurricane Ditka and McBoog. Any other So-Cal (and No-Cal, for that matter) people interested?

We can talk about it on Saturday to come up with more ideas. Well, me, BC and Chargerz will talk about it over some :D .... post here w/ ideas and general interest.

:D

a cool idea to have a 2-division league, thereby properly separating the No-Cals from the So-Cals...

841812[/snapback]

ahem...we prefer Nor-Cals, thank you very much...and I might be interested as long as it doesn't interfere with fishing, or my Chardonnay and Cheese forays...

Live in Fairfield (sh_t hole between Bay area and Sacramento). Heading to Mammoth Lakes for 5-day fishing trip tomorrow, so probably won't be involved in any conversation Saturday, but I am definitely interested. I told myself last year that 4 leagues was my max, but I am intrigued by the North-South idea. :D

Edited by Gopher

Live in Fairfield (sh_t hole between Bay area and Sacramento).  Heading to Mammoth Lakes for 5-day fishing trip tomorrow, so probably won't be involved in any conversation Saturday, but I am definitely interested.  I told myself last year that 4 leagues was my max, but I am intrigued by the North-South idea. :D

842019[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm in 4 leagues already myself, but this is too good to pass up!

I might be interested as long as it doesn't interfere with my Chardonnay and Cheese forays...

842004[/snapback]

And who says men from California are pole smokin homo's? :D

Live in Fairfield (sh_t hole between Bay area and Sacramento).  Heading to Mammoth Lakes for 5-day fishing trip tomorrow, so probably won't be involved in any conversation Saturday, but I am definitely interested.  I told myself last year that 4 leagues was my max, but I am intrigued by the North-South idea. :D

842019[/snapback]

Right on! I used to live in Benicia, and did a lot of work up in Fairfield/Vacaville. I'm still up there from time to time.

Saturday we're getting together in Oceanside (near San Diego) to meet up with everyone's favorite Huddler Hobo, skylive5. Since 3 of the possible So-Cal'ers will be at the event, that was what I was referring to. Not expecting you to come down just for that! :D I'll keep you in the loop, Gopher! PM me your preferred email address.

I'm very interested.

842024[/snapback]

Cool - another So-Cal'er (and a fellow Dane, apparently :D ). I'll keep ya in the loop. PM me your preferred email address.

Oakland born & raised.

I might be interested if the buy-in is large enough. Just can't get excited about $100 & under leagues. Bragging rights are the most important thing, of course, but I need there to be enough $$$ at stake to get motivated.

Oakland born & raised.

I might be interested if the buy-in is large enough.  Just can't get excited about $100 & under leagues.  Bragging rights are the most important thing, of course, but I need there to be enough $$$ at stake to get motivated.

842319[/snapback]

I seriously doubt it'd be more than $100, at least that'd be my thought/vote. I'm already in a very big money league, one $100 league, and 2-3 smaller money leagues. I could consider $100 if everyone else wanted it to be bigger money... I'll discuss it on Saturday w/ BC and Chargerz.... we'll keep you in the loop - PM me your preferred email address, if you'd like - or check back with this thread for more info next week.

Right on!  I used to live in Benicia, and did a lot of work up in Fairfield/Vacaville.  I'm still up there from time to time.

Saturday we're getting together in Oceanside (near San Diego) to meet up with everyone's favorite Huddler Hobo, skylive5.  Since 3 of the possible So-Cal'ers will be at the event, that was what I was referring to.  Not expecting you to come down just for that!  :D  I'll keep you in the loop, Gopher!  PM me your preferred email address.

Cool - another So-Cal'er (and a fellow Dane, apparently :D ).  I'll keep ya in the loop.  PM me your preferred email address.

842264[/snapback]

I work in Benicia and occasionally make it down to the SD area...... lots of relatives on my wife's side live in Carlsbad, Oceanside, etc. I'll get you my email address.

Yorba Linda. Work in Santa Ana. Lived there my whole life.

Member 6 means nothing. Look at my post total. :D I used to be one of the more active, now I hardly have time to troll.

I did have the pleasure of kicking DMD's teeth out when he was one of the original HOFFA members! :D

If you need another body in NorCal, I was born and raised in SF Bay Area

But I live in AZ  :D

So I spend as much time as possible in San Diego, you people in San Diego know what I mean.....

842908[/snapback]

We'll see how things go in the next couple of weeks in terms of interest... we could perhaps allow a desert rat or 2 in... :D