[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iran War Under Way

CaP'N GRuNGe

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a great read. Try this one foreskin-haircut-turd:

You may also be aware that Ritter didn't always feel this way. In the 1990s he made his name as the macho leader of U.N. inspectors hunting for Iraq's hidden chemical, germ, and nuclear weapons programs. A hulking figure at 6 feet 4 inches and 200-plus pounds, Ritter was known for shouting down Iraqi officials during tense standoffs outside suspected weapons sites. When he concluded in 1998 that neither the United States nor the United Nations had the stomach for disarming Iraq and resigned in disgust, he was a regular on television and at Capitol Hill hearings, urgently warning of the horrors that would reward the world's wimpiness. Iraq is "not nearly disarmed," he wrote in a 1998 New Republic article, asserting that Saddam likely retained everything from nerve gas to anthrax, as well as his "entire nuclear weapons infrastructure." Iraq could completely resurrect its weapons of mass destruction programs "within a period of six months," he told a Senate committee that year. As for Saddam, Ritter said he "remains an ugly threat to his neighbors and to world peace."

http://slate.msn.com/id/2071502/

Documents sources and timelines as well.

that photo of him in the blue hat is pretty priceless :D

The papers referring to the so-called "Scott Ritter Project" were found in a file marked "Hosting in hotels 1997-2000", which held details of Iraqi intelligence guests who had travelled to Baghdad. The records were in the same folder as reports of a visit to Baghdad in 1998 by an envoy of Osama bin Laden, which were disclosed in The Telegraph last week.

Was there by chance in this same folder pictures of Bill raping Hillary? :D

Ritter may have a checkered past, but he was just a bit more accurate about Iraq's WMDs than Bush et.

Oh man, I am so glad foreskin-haircut-turd is in the house today!

SADDAM'S TRAP ~ By Scott Ritter

Since Saddam has

blocked the inspectors from conducting any meaningful information-

gathering for the past four months, the targets of their "surprise"

inspections will most likely be drawn from a list of suspicious sites

dating to last summer.  Today, surely, those facilities will be empty,

their contents having been moved to secret locations elsewhere.

He

will have prevented the inspectors from gathering any real evidence

against him, while at the same time appearing to give them unfettered

access to sensitive sites.

As a member of UNSCOM since 1991, and its chief inspector responsible

for investigating Iraq's concealment mechanism from July 1995 until my

resignation on August 26, 1998, I know that this is hardly the first

time Saddam has pulled such tricks.  In fact, they are at the heart of

his strategy for preserving his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction

and, eventually, getting rid of U.N. economic sanctions (which he has

largely succeeded in eluding anyway). 

No one has substantiated the allegations that Iraq possesses weapons of mass destruction or is attempting to acquire weapons of mass destruction. And of course that is the reason we have been given for going to war against Iraq -- because of the threat posed by these weapons. It has been nothing but rhetorically laced speculation, not hard facts, that have been presented by either the United States or Great Britain to back this up . . .

link

Seems pretty accurate to me.

H8, I know that you were scared sh*tless by those "mobile weapons labs" and those drones that were going to rain death and destruction down upon us all, but its OK.

That bad man is gone now.

Ok, so we've dug into this guy's past and shown he's mysteriously flip flopped on Iraq's WMD. We've also looked at an allegation of him being a pediphile.

Does anyone have anything to say regarding the background on Iran that he lays out? Does it not seem logical to anyone hear that what he is saying in this instance may be true? If so, what do you think about that?

H8, I know that you were scared sh*tless by those "mobile weapons labs" and those drones that were going to rain death and destruction down upon us all, but its OK. 

That bad man is gone now.

849387[/snapback]

H8 is too busy fearing Hillary.

hmm, this is fascinating...at what point will they step back and say, "ok the guy is not a credible source"? writing columns for al jazeera wasn't enough. being a perv who trolls for little girls didn't do it either. being a bought-and-paid-for UN stooge on saddam's bankroll who's changed his story 180 degrees doesn't seem to be doing it either. at what point DO they back away? :D

hmm, this is fascinating...at what point will they step back and say, "ok the guy is not a credible source"?  writing columns for al jazeera wasn't enough.  being a perv who trolls for little girls didn't do it either.  being a bought-and-paid-for UN stooge on saddam's bankroll who's changed his story 180 degrees doesn't seem to be doing it either.  at what point DO they back away?  :D

849401[/snapback]

Gee I don't know. At what point do you stop supporting Bush?

With all of the resources and information available to the Coward-in-Chief one would have thought he'd have had a better grasp on what was going on in Iraq than a dude who was making commentary to any camera with a microphone when he wasn't busy banging 6th graders.

With all of the resources and information available to the Coward-in-Chief one would have thought he'd have had a better grasp on what was going on in Iraq than a dude who was making commentary to any camera with a microphone when he wasn't busy banging 6th graders.

849425[/snapback]

Club this is something I don't get with you. Would you rather him show panic in front of a bunch of kids? Would you rather him say hold on kids, I think the WTC just got hit but I'm not sure? Or would you rather him keep his composure?

Club this is something I don't get with you.  Would you rather him show panic in front of a bunch of kids?  Would you rather him say hold on kids, I think the WTC just got hit but I'm not sure?  Or would you rather him keep his composure?

849427[/snapback]

He's talking about Ritter, not Bush frozen in fear in front of the elementary kids on 9-11.

Right, so in 1998 iraq was a grave threat, then he gets paid $400,000 which he admits too from iraq, then he changes his mind, and you're satisfied with that?

What a fekking dipsheet you Megan Fox bag.

849415[/snapback]

I don't care who he molested when and who paid him what and whether he was credible or not.

Before we invaded Iraq he was right. We had not substantiated that Iraq had WMDs.

Your man in the White House WAS COMPLETELY MOTHERF*CKING WRONG commanding the ship during THE BIGGEST INTELLIGENCE FAILURE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD but that doesn't bother you in the least.

Time to come out from under the bed and trot out the UN resolutions and buried MiGs.

Club this is something I don't get with you.  Would you rather him show panic in front of a bunch of kids?  Would you rather him say hold on kids, I think the WTC just got hit but I'm not sure?  Or would you rather him keep his composure?

849427[/snapback]

I don't think I understand the question.

I don't think I understand the question.

849460[/snapback]

I misread what you had written, and thought you were bringing up another one of your old arguments regarding Bush reading to the kids when the plane hit the WTC.

I misread what you had written, and thought you were bringing up another one of your old arguments regarding Bush reading to the kids when the plane hit the WTC.

849468[/snapback]

Nope, you've confused me with someone else. The Coward-in-Chief was doing an adequate job leading the free world until he got bored with Afghanistan.

:D