[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iran War Under Way

CaP'N GRuNGe

I misread what you had written, and thought you were bringing up another one of your old arguments regarding Bush reading to the kids when the plane hit the WTC.

849468[/snapback]

What are your thoughts on the fact that Bush was briefed on the way to the elementary school about the first plane that hit? Are you okay that he just went about his business of entering the school and commencing his photo op instead of addressing what at the moment was only known to be a terrible tragedy?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your thoughts on the fact that Bush was briefed on the way to the elementary school about the first plane that hit? Are you okay that he just went about his business of entering the school and commencing his photo op instead of addressing what at the moment was only known to be a terrible tragedy?

849499[/snapback]

My thoughts are, he did the right thing. It was still a fluid situation. He didn't have all the details, and I don't know that he would have accomplished anything more than he did had he not gone to the school. What could he have done differently? He could have gotten on a plane 10 minutes sooner? What would that have accomplished?

First of all, your timeline is FEKKED, quit watching michael moore you reetard.

2nd, I was all over the incident, and for the first several minutes, it was thought by everyone it was a small private plane that hit, an accident, of course it turns out everone was simply lying.

2nd, I was all over the incident, and for the first several minutes, it was thought by everyone it was a small private plane that hit, an accident, of course it turns out everone was simply lying.

849516[/snapback]

It is good to know you were all over it. It is important that we citizens help out our government where we can and yer taking care of monitoring 9/11 was vitally important.

849516[/snapback]

Yes its good to know that you believe you had as much knowledge of the situation as it happened as the President of the United States. :D

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

849516[/snapback]

Sorry, i've never watched any of Michael Moore's films. I'm only going by what has been reported in the mainstream media.

Al Jazzera weather forecast:

France:  Hi 72/Low 56.  Five-day forecast:  Continued seasonable.

Germany:  Hi 65/Low 53.  Five-day forecast:  A gentle shower is predicted on Saturday to sprinkle the crops.

USA:  Hi 1,000,000/Low 1,000,000.  Five-day forecast:  The infidels continue to burn in Hell!

849198[/snapback]

Global warming, as they would givwe the temperature in Celsius? :D

Translation:

France: Hi 162 F/Low 133 F.

Germany: Hi 149 F/Low 127 F.

USA: Hi 1,800,032 F/Low 1,800,032 F

2nd, I was all over the incident, and for the first several minutes, it was thought by everyone it was a small private plane that hit, an accident . . .

849516[/snapback]

That's what I thought. I remember hearing about it whilst I was pumping gas.

• 7 months later...
I'm just saying...

We've got troops to the west in Iraq. Troops to the east in Afghanistan. We've got Iran surrounded. Bush has proven he wants to go after the Axis of Evil. Not so far fetched...

848758[/snapback]

Nope...not really farfetched at all. I am astonished that it took you 5 years to realize we are at war. Yeah you...at war. :doah:

Durka durka jihad jihad.

850003[/snapback]

Yer outta yer cage. :D

:D  :D  :D

848761[/snapback]

If i'm wrong, i'm wrong. However, if we invade Iran in the next 12 months we'll see if you're still laughing.

848764[/snapback]

i hope at the very least iran's government believes all that crap.

848773[/snapback]

ahh, the old "recruiting poster" argument  :D

848775[/snapback]

:D

1302388[/snapback]

don't be dumb, puddy. this ridiculous al jazeera article was about the US conducting a clandestine war in iran. that was stupid ninny hysteria 7 months ago and it's just as stupid now. iran itself trying to play these stupid nuclear games with the rest of the world gives no credence whatsoever to the grunge/ritter/aljazeera ninny conspiracy theories.

don't be dumb, puddy.  this ridiculous al jazeera article was about the US conducting a clandestine war in iran.  that was stupid ninny hysteria 7 months ago and it's just as stupid now.  iran itself trying to play these stupid nuclear games with the rest of the world gives no credence whatsoever to the grunge/ritter/aljazeera ninny conspiracy theories.

1302421[/snapback]

Maybe. But if we invade in the next 5 months, Grunge was quite the visionary, whether he was lucky or not. And you were the naysayer.

Bow to the power that is Grunge.

i'll bet you OR grunge that we don't invade iran in the next 5 months. :D

1302549[/snapback]

That may be true, but only because of circumstance (that being that we are already stretched too thin). Do you deny that we will be at war with the Iranians in the not so distant future.

That may be true, but only because of circumstance (that being that we are already stretched too thin).  Do you deny that we will be at war with the Iranians in the not so distant future.

1302552[/snapback]

whether we will or not really depends on IRAN. the administration and the pentagon do not WANT war with iran (which is what the al jazeera article was arguing), that i am quite sure of. but obviously their unchecked pursuit of nuclear weapons may force the issue.

that depends, does "invade" include airstrikes? :D

1302556[/snapback]

Of course.

Hey, I hope we don't go to war with Iran. I hope they back down. I just don't think things look good and like with Iraq I think the admin isn't all that sad about that. The PNAC crew have a preconceived agenda regarding the middle east and that is to take strategic control under the name of security and spreading freedom. You can debate whether or not that agenda is good for America or not. My main problem with them is how they distort the reasons for going to war and aren't candid with the American people about their agenda.

Throw in all the corruption, cronyism, and massive expense in lives and dollars and I get a bit pissed off.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

My main problem with them is how they distort the reasons for going to war and aren't candid with the American people about their agenda.

1302562[/snapback]

GWB is by far the quickest president to use force to get his way in my lifetime. Dude has a quick trigger finger and undoubtedly will use it again in Iran.