[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What kinds of mischief have you pulled?

Savage Beatings

After reading through the Big Country / Squeegiebo prank, I got to wondering... what kinds of pranks have you all pulled on people in your lives?

One of the best that I came up with was a fake letter from the INS to a friend of mine from Liverpool living here on a work permit. We directed him to go to a particular address (a known brothel in Minneapolis) on a certain date and time or risk permanent deportation. Poor Limey fatherless male! :D

What kinds of fun have you all "inflicted" on co-workers/friends/family/loved ones?

One of the better ones I know of was pulled off by my brother-in-law.

He lives in Nashville, and, while he too is a very preppy kind of guy, he has a very nice twisted sense of humor, so we get along well. He was housesitting for his neighbors, also a very preppy/proper type of couple, bringing in the mail, watering the plants, that sort of thing,

Well, he decides to pull a prank on them. He buys a playboy and then on his home computer prints out a mailing label to make it appear they subscribe to Playboy. He then inserts this magazine amongst the mail he has brought in, so that it is obvious that he would have seen it when bringing in the mail.

Well, when the couple got home, they of course saw this and of course realized he must have seen it. They came over to my brother-in-law and were explaining that it was a mistake and that they don't subscribe to that sort of stuff, etc., etc. My brother-in-law played it off by saying that he would never judge them for their tastes in literature, etc. and just effed with them over it for a little while. I'm not sure if he ever did tell them that he planted it.

I recently posted in here about the guy from AAA that came to my house and spilled gas all over my driveway..My wife came out with the funnel when the guy was at our house and this guy was loaded with tattoos and piercings. My wife is home with our kids during the day so she was a little worried that this guy may be a nut job ex con because he was an angry bastage. So I called our house and disguised my voice and said my name was snake and that I heard she called in a complaint to AAA. I said if she didnt cancel the complaint I was going to strangle her little yellow parakeet which is visable from our window. In fairness I thought she would know it was me because I call with fake voices and answer the phone with fake voices all the time..Apparently I was on top of my game that day because it scared the daylights out of her and she called me in the midst of having a heart attack over the phone call..Needless to say whomp was on the couch for a few days after that one...

I recently posted in here about the guy from AAA that came to my house and spilled gas all over my driveway..My wife came out with the funnel when the guy was at our house and this guy was loaded with tattoos and piercings. My wife is home with our kids during the day so she was a little worried that this guy may be a nut job ex con because he was an angry bastage. So I called our house and disguised my voice and said my name was snake and that I heard she called in a complaint to AAA. I said if she didnt cancel the complaint I was going to strangle her little yellow parakeet which is visable from our window. In fairness I thought she would know it was me because I call with fake voices and answer the phone with fake voices all the time..Apparently I was on top of my game that day because it scared the daylights out of her and she called me in the midst of having a heart attack over the phone call..Needless to say whomp was on the couch for a few days after that one...

850399[/snapback]

:D

Funny, I've had nothing but positive experiences with AAA. :D

850399[/snapback]

Good One :D

850399[/snapback]

:D you dumass....

I don't have all the details on this one, but this is one that my Dad used to tell me about all the time. It isn't even as great as some of my pranks, but it lets some of you know my Dad's great sense of humor. Back in the day before Direct Ticket, there would only be one or two games on TV on Sundays. The Steelers were set to play the Raiders in a pivotal AFC game towards the end of a season. I think this was during the 70's run. The game was expected to be extremely close. For some reason, the game was played on Saturday that week instead of Sunday. My Dad was out on the porch talking with our neighbor, Russ (We lived in a double-house) after the game was already played and won by like 40 points by the Steelers on Saturday. Russ said, "So, do you think the Steelers will beat the Raiders tomorrow" My Dad, said, "I"m not even worried about the game, the Steelers will hammer them." He then proceeds to claim that the Steelers will win by more than 35 points and bets Russ $100 to such. We lived in a double-home, so my Dad said he just sat in our house the next day, as the network re-broadcast the game. Our neighbor, never realizing this was a replay from the day before wa a cursing up a storm. Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny, and since all I think about these days are stories and thoughts of my Dad, I thought I would share this one.

Along the lines of what Menudo said, I have a neighbor that comes over to watch games quite a bit. I told him if he would name one of the NFL games that was going to be played next week, and give me the full week to study it, I'd tell him what the score would be right before the game starts. I think we bet like $25. He shows up, and I tell him 0-0, which was the score right before the game starts.

Back in my college days, my dorm was famous for the pranks we would pull on one another in the dorm. I was known as the mastermind behind most. All was fair.

However, when one of the most disliked guys in the dorm decided he wanted to get in on the act, he took it beyond the lines. Instead of victimizing one of the known prankster guys, this wuss decided to pull one on a freshman, who as a result of a car accident years earlier, was mentally handicapped. He even bragged about it for days!! Myself, along with 2 friends, decided to "even the score" for the freshman. The night before everyone left the dorm for spring break, we crawled through the ceiling of the adjoining room, dropped into this guys locked room (he left earlier that day), took the cover off his A/C vent, and inserted a gym bag full of the most vile, disgusting things you've ever smelled. Some of the items were roadkill, rotten fish & fruit, feces & urine...you get the idea. We then replaced the cover, turned his thermostat up to 90 degrees, crawled back over, then left for the week.

When we returned to school the following week, the stench was unbearable. The guy's room had to be repainted and recarpeted, his clothes still reeked after several washings, and the smell was still lingering weeks later. The whole dorm was brought before the dean with threats of expulsion being thrown about, and finally, since no one would come forward to take responsibility for the deed, every person in the dorm was charged a $25 fee for the damage done to this guys room.

Every single person in the dorm anted up without a word. Within 2 weeks, the mama's boy had moved to a different dorm.

By far, the best prank I have ever orchestrated!

I don't have all the details on this one, but this is one that my Dad used to tell me about all the time.  It isn't even as great as some of my pranks, but it lets some of you know my Dad's great sense of humor.  Back in the day before Direct Ticket, there would only be one or two games on TV on Sundays.  The Steelers were set to play the Raiders in a pivotal AFC game towards the end of a season.  I think this was during the 70's run.  The game was expected to be extremely close.  For some reason, the game was played on Saturday that week instead of Sunday.  My Dad was out on the porch talking with our neighbor, Russ (We lived in a double-house) after the game was already played and won by like 40 points by the Steelers on Saturday.  Russ said, "So, do you think the Steelers will beat the Raiders tomorrow"  My Dad, said, "I"m not even worried about the game, the Steelers will hammer them."  He then proceeds to claim that the Steelers will win by more than 35 points and bets Russ $100 to such.  We lived in a double-home, so my Dad said he just sat in our house the next day, as the network re-broadcast the game.  Our neighbor, never realizing this was a replay from the day before wa a cursing up a storm.  Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny, and since all I think about these days are stories and thoughts of my Dad, I thought I would share this one.

850484[/snapback]

I burned down my neighbor's house because he had a Bush/Cheney '05 sign on his lawn.

850580[/snapback]

Back in my college days, my dorm was famous for the pranks we would pull on one another in the dorm.  I was known as the mastermind behind most.  All was fair. 

However, when one of the most disliked guys in the dorm decided he wanted to get in on the act, he took it beyond the lines.  Instead of victimizing one of the known prankster guys, this wuss decided to pull one on a freshman, who as a result of a car accident years earlier, was mentally handicapped.  He even bragged about it for days!!  Myself, along with 2 friends, decided to "even the score" for the freshman.  The night before everyone left the dorm for spring break, we crawled through the ceiling of the adjoining room, dropped into this guys locked room (he left earlier that day), took the cover off his A/C vent, and inserted a gym bag full of the most vile, disgusting things you've ever smelled.  Some of the items were roadkill, rotten fish & fruit, feces & urine...you get the idea.  We then replaced the cover, turned his thermostat up to 90 degrees, crawled back over, then left for the week.

When we returned to school the following week, the stench was unbearable.  The guy's room had to be repainted and recarpeted, his clothes still reeked after several washings, and the smell was still lingering weeks later.  The whole dorm was brought before the dean with threats of expulsion being thrown about, and finally, since no one would come forward to take responsibility for the deed, every person in the dorm was charged a $25 fee for the damage done to this guys room.

Every single person in the dorm anted up without a word.  Within 2 weeks, the mama's boy had moved to a different dorm.

By far, the best prank I have ever orchestrated!

850655[/snapback]

The guy was just a little mentally slow, not brain-dead!!  Jeez!  He was actually one of the nicest guys I ever met.

850687[/snapback]

I have no doubt that he was a nice guy. I just am wondering what type of college degree he was studying to get, as I am not familiar with any college-educated mentally-challenged people. I'm not being judgmental, I'm just curious, as most colleges (as far as I know) require, for example, minimum SAT scores and such. :D

The guy was about 22 years old or something like that. I think his injury occurred after he left high school and before he entered college.

His family took care of his finances so I'm sure that entry into college was not a problem. He may have even had some kind of scholarship? Not sure.

I think he was studying Hospital Services/Administration or something like that in the services industry. He was actually a pretty bright guy, and could carry on a good conversation. It just took him longer to absorb your words and then respond.

Relative #1

I must've been about 10 yrs old. Hated that my Grandpa smoked cigarettes. So I bought some cigarette loads from a novelty store & sabotaged one of his camels in the pack. Waited 3+ hours for that baby to go off. No good. Went back to my house. My grandparents went out for a fancy dinner with another business associate & wife. Dessert came, butt was lit up & POW! Heard that my Grandmother jumped under the table. Boy, did I get it and get it good!

Relative #2

I used to set up a firecracker in a pile of fresh dog sh*t while walking my dog (pre pooper scooper days). Then sometime later, maybe 10 minutes, maybe 2 hours (it didn't matter), I'd set my brother up by lighting up the delayed fuse and calling him over. There'd always be a convenient tree for me to duck behind just as the sh*t went flying.

Co-worker

My co-workers computer had an anti-glare screen that fit over his normal monitor screen (you know, the type that had its own top, sides & bottom that fit like a glove over the existing screen). I had taken it off, got a piece of black vinal from a computer binder and cut it to fit the dimensions of the anti-glare screen. Slapped it back on. Co-worker turned computer on, off and on again, made sure everything was plugged in, checked that the green indicator light of the moitor was on. He called IT (who knew about the joke). They told him that it was his fault and that it would be indicated on some kind of report. By the time he found out the problem, he wanted to kill anyone and everyone who came by his office.