[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What kinds of mischief have you pulled?

Savage Beatings

Most of those signs I still see say '04. :D

850941[/snapback]

You must not have heard. The '05 version was initially for the Presidency of Iraq. They scrapped the idea and decided it would be better to elect an actual Iraqi and run a puppet regime from Washington.

Looks like a few of the signs actually were given out. :D

The guy was about 22 years old or something like that.  I think his injury occurred after he left high school and before he entered college. 

His family took care of his finances so I'm sure that entry into college was not a problem.  He may have even had some kind of scholarship?  Not sure.

I think he was studying Hospital Services/Administration or something like that in the services industry.  He was actually a pretty bright guy, and could carry on a good conversation.  It just took him longer to absorb your words and then respond.

850863[/snapback]

Ahh. Makes more sense to me now. :D

My grandfather, in his teenage days, worked for a farmer down the road. Well, to say this guy was cheap didn't come close. Miserly would be a regular spendthrift compared to him. There wasn't much love lost. This guy had a white horse.

Well, Grandpa and friend got a big bucket full of some kind of berries (I want to say gooseberrys, but I'm not sure) and smashed them up into a very staining, very red paste/paint. In the dead of night, Grandpa and friend snuck into said skinflint's pasture. This was during the Dewey versus Truman race, and Mr. Scrooge was a big Dewey friend.

Well, the horse became a horse of a different color. Each side of this beautiful white horse had the names "Dewey" and "Truman" painted there. There was an arrow from Truman to the horse's head, and from Dewey to the horses ass. It took nearly eight weeks for that paint to fade... :D

• 9 months later...
My grandfather, in his teenage days, worked for a farmer down the road.  Well, to say this guy was cheap didn't come close.  Miserly would be a regular spendthrift compared to him.  There wasn't much love lost.  This guy had a white horse.

Well, Grandpa and friend got a big bucket full of some kind of berries (I want to say gooseberrys, but I'm not sure) and smashed them up into a very staining, very red paste/paint.  In the dead of night, Grandpa and friend snuck into said skinflint's pasture.  This was during the Dewey versus Truman race, and Mr. Scrooge was a big Dewey friend.

Well, the horse became a horse of a different color.  Each side of this beautiful white horse had the names "Dewey" and "Truman" painted there.  There was an arrow from Truman to the horse's head, and from Dewey to the horses ass.  It took nearly eight weeks for that paint to fade... :D

851130[/snapback]

:D

My wife one day swapped all my Playboy pron jpegs with hardcore gay pron while I was at work, keeping the same file names. I went to say hello to Miss August and now possess the awful knowlege of how two dudes can do the deed facing each other.

My screams were probably heard for miles. Never have gotten her back for that. :D

Back in my college days, my dorm was famous for the pranks we would pull on one another in the dorm. I was known as the mastermind behind most. All was fair.

However, when one of the most disliked guys in the dorm decided he wanted to get in on the act, he took it beyond the lines. Instead of victimizing one of the known prankster guys, this wuss decided to pull one on a freshman, who as a result of a car accident years earlier, was mentally handicapped. He even bragged about it for days!! Myself, along with 2 friends, decided to "even the score" for the freshman. The night before everyone left the dorm for spring break, we crawled through the ceiling of the adjoining room, dropped into this guys locked room (he left earlier that day), took the cover off his A/C vent, and inserted a gym bag full of the most vile, disgusting things you've ever smelled. Some of the items were roadkill, rotten fish & fruit, feces & urine...you get the idea. We then replaced the cover, turned his thermostat up to 90 degrees, crawled back over, then left for the week.

When we returned to school the following week, the stench was unbearable. The guy's room had to be repainted and recarpeted, his clothes still reeked after several washings, and the smell was still lingering weeks later. The whole dorm was brought before the dean with threats of expulsion being thrown about, and finally, since no one would come forward to take responsibility for the deed, every person in the dorm was charged a $25 fee for the damage done to this guys room.

Every single person in the dorm anted up without a word. Within 2 weeks, the mama's boy had moved to a different dorm.

By far, the best prank I have ever orchestrated!

I too did this, except I felt that dropping a deuce on paper plate and putting that in vent made it a little more personal.

My favorite prank was back in high school. There was a friend of mine who constantly pulled pranks on people, but he never tried to get me out of fear. Well one day he made the classic Exlax brownies and had a girl pass them out to people. She made the mistake of giving me one before he could tell me about them. He was nice enough to let me know, and being a senior with a principle that loved me, I was able to leave school for the day.

The next day, I went out in the parking lot and filled her car with snow and poured water on it during first period. Kept this up throughout the day, at one point my gym teacher was actually helping me. When she went to leave after school, there was about a 200 lbs ice cube in her car waiting for her.