[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heading out tomorrow morning

tbimm

My Dad and I are leaving The Big Easy at 5 am to head up north. I will be in Chi Town for a week but Dad has decided to drop a friend of his off in Detroit "on the way" . I've looked at the map again just to be sure my geography hasnt been permanantly skewed by this years edition of The Mystery Huddler . Nope Detroit still isnt on the way to Chicago from New Orleans. Oh well so off we go and my guess is the hangover will be alot of fun on the road tomorrow.

Puddy no offense but i'm gonna try to get out of Detroit as quick as I can so my guess is there will be no Huddler meeting this time around and my guess is I will NEVER be in Detroit again so looks like you will have to make a visit to New Orleans to meet this Huddler!

I will be checking in periodically to see if skins has anything I can work with this week. I hope all have a great Independance day. :D Try not to lose any fingers with those fireworks allright people!

Puddy no offense but i'm gonna try to get out of Detroit as quick as I can so my guess is there will be no Huddler meeting this time around and my guess is I will NEVER be in Detroit again

862550[/snapback]

Uh, no offense taken....I guess.

What a shame it will be when New Orleans becomes the modern day Atlantis...

• 8 months later...
Boy you're a real jerk Puddy.  You jinxed the friggin place.

1371290[/snapback]

:D

No kidding...hey Puddy...why don't you wish some other kind of natural disaster on some unsuspecting country (preferably in the Middle East :D).

:pokingstickinrib:

No kidding...hey Puddy...why don't you wish some other kind of natural disaster on some unsuspecting country (preferably in the Middle East :D).

:pokingstickinrib:

1371308[/snapback]

Who needs a military when you've got "Puddy Power".

My Dad and I are leaving The Big Easy at 5 am to head up north. I will be in Chi Town for a week but Dad has decided to drop a friend of his off in Detroit "on the way" . I've looked at the map again just to be sure my geography hasnt been permanantly skewed by this years edition of The Mystery Huddler . Nope Detroit still isnt on the way to Chicago from New Orleans. Oh well so off we go and my guess is the hangover will be alot of fun on the road tomorrow.

Puddy no offense but i'm gonna try to get out of Detroit as quick as I can so my guess is there will be no Huddler meeting this time around and my guess is I will NEVER be in Detroit again so looks like you will have to make a visit to New Orleans to meet this Huddler!

I will be checking in periodically to see if skins has anything I can work with this week. I hope all have a great Independance day. :D  Try not to lose any fingers with those fireworks allright people!

862550[/snapback]

We didn't want ya anyway :D

However, if you feel like bringin yer bike and leavin it with me I swear I'll bring it back to you someday :D

We didn't want ya anyway :D

However, if you feel like bringin yer bike and leavin it with me I swear I'll bring it back to you someday :D

1371357[/snapback]

He's come and gone young grasshopper look at the date of his posting.

This is my most regrettable post ever.  It was obviously in response to Tbimm's crack on Detroit, who knew that just a short time later Katrina would rear her ugly head.

1371540[/snapback]

Man I'm disappointed.

Man I'm disappointed.

1371568[/snapback]

Not as disappointed as I am in JJ :D for bumping a thread that was a joke but turned out to be the biggest natural disaster tragedy in our history.

I actually apologized to Tbimm about it in a PM after Katrina happened.

Not as disappointed as I am in JJ :D for bumping a thread that was a joke but turned out to be the biggest natural disaster tragedy in our history.

I actually apologized to Tbimm about it in a PM after Katrina happened.

1371580[/snapback]

You started it. :D