[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What car make for Nascar do you prefer

seminoles

What car make for Nascar cars do you like the most/think are the best?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What car make for Nascar cars do you like the most/think are the best?

• Chevy
    • Dodge
    • Ford
    • Pontiac
    • other

You're the first Kurt Busch fan that I've ever encountered. :D

883375[/snapback]

:D i saw a few 97 fans @ Loudon, NH this weekend

He is a great young driver and getting better. It's a shame the past is haunting him.

Edited by Joe Six Pack

:D  i saw a few 97 fans @ Loudon, NH this weekend

He is a great young driver and getting better. It's a shame the past is haunting him.

883575[/snapback]

You've seen a few 97 fans @ Loudon. :D The guy won the Championship last year and you're still the only person I know of that admits being a fan of the guy. Why don't you switch over to one of his teamates. The guy driving the 99 car seems like a cool guy, plus he's dating Heather Beard. You can't even wear any gear from the 97 car out in public due to fears of getting beaten up.

You've seen a few 97 fans @ Loudon. :D The guy won the Championship last year and you're still the only person I know of that admits being a fan of the guy.  Why don't you switch over to one of his teamates.  The guy driving the 99 car seems like a cool guy, plus he's dating Heather Beard.  You can't even wear any gear from the 97 car out in public due to fears of getting beaten up.

883643[/snapback]

:D Funny Stuff. I wear my 97 hat all the time and have never been afraid of getting beaten up.

And your right about the 99, edwards seems like he is a good guy and a heck of a driver. I saw him win @ Pocono in June.

:D  Funny Stuff. I wear my 97 hat all the time and have never been afraid of getting beaten up.

And your right about the 99, edwards seems like he is a good guy and a heck of a driver. I saw him win @ Pocono in June.

883869[/snapback]

I'm a big fan of the 31, I tried to pull against the 99 but it's hard to not like that kid.

I am a fan of the Dodge cars.

I love Dale Jr. (didn't like his Dad though).

I have always been a fan of Awesome Bill from Dawsonville and he drives a Dodge now. They have come a long way in a short time to compete with Ford and Chevy who had years of data to help them.

I think that Toyota trying to join the Cup races will give every one a few cars to root against. Lets keep it american and beat the rice burners.

Chevys are DOMINATING this year's Nascar circuit.  :D 

No other make of car even comes close!!!!  :D

884692[/snapback]

I wouldnt say they are dominating. Here are the current standings:

1 Chevrolet 142 10 wins

2 Ford 130 8 wins

3 Dodge 89 1 win

Well, I don't particularly care for any make in NASCAR. I've always liked Mark Martin (Ford) and I'm not sure why Jeff Gordon (Chevy?) gets so much flack...from what little I know, he seems to be the best driver out there since Dale Earnhardt.

If I were to buy an American car it would be a Dodge or the SRT8 300C. Chrysler/Dodge is packing lots of horsepower in their cars and their designs are fresh. Much more than you can say about Ford or Chevy. Sorry Tim, the Vette not included! Well, and the Ford Mustang and GT40 too...

Chevys are DOMINATING this year's Nascar circuit.  :D 

No other make of car even comes close!!!!  :D

884692[/snapback]

:D They would be if it wasn't for Roush. His Fords are tearing it up and I'm a huge Roush fan. It started with Mark Martin, who I've liked for years, and Jack's built a heck of a stable. Biffle and Edwards have what, 7 wins between then this year?

There aren't many drivers left that I don't like. I like Kurt Bush and his little brother. I don't like Harvick. He's got the attitude, but not the game to back it up - cries like the world owes him something.

Jeff Gordon has the jinx of the Cubs on him now, he can't do sh-t! :D

891457[/snapback]

Some of us are :D ing about it. It's nice to have a reprieve from his dominance. He'll bounce back soon, probably quick enough to make the chase.