[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Domanick Davis or Willis McGahee

mamaboy

Didn't Willis catch quite a few passes at Miami? I think that with a QB like Bledsoe they weren't able to move him one way and throw back to the backside RB.

I think that this is one of those choices that you will look at one week and curse yourself for picking one and the next week look like a genius.

I like Willis better he is just a more dynamic back and I wonder about Davis, if Houston was so sold on him why have they brought in a new RB the last three years?

Houston now has Hollings, Morency Wells who experts at one time said could possible be starters.

DD, at least for this year. Willis is gonna be saying "whachutalkinabout?" when he looks across the line and sees a stacked box. Until Losman earns the respect of those cover men, Willis is gonna face some strong fronts. I think by week 6 or so, DD will have a decent FFL lead on Willis.

keeper?....McGahee... easy

891937[/snapback]

Huh. I thought this was the right answer, despite my devotion to DDavis (he's been a Jelly 2 years running ...) He just seems a bit more fumbly, a bit more fragile, and a bit more likely to be replaced -- this was a keeper question -- than McGahee in Buff ...

Both should post roughly the same numbers in regards to overall yartdage - both have injury histories - gotta stick with Dom for that extra point per reception - a quarter of Doms points plus or minus come off the pass so picking him gives you a leg up.

Huh.  I thought this was the right answer, despite my devotion to DDavis (he's been a Jelly 2 years running ...)  He just seems a bit more fumbly, a bit more fragile, and a bit more likely to be replaced -- this was a keeper question -- than McGahee in Buff ...

892694[/snapback]

exactly...McGahee is the stud...he wasn't even 90% at any point last year...

I'd expect him to be 100% this year and carry the load...it's not like Bledsoe raped opposing defenses with his amazing arm....he's not what he used to be...

I don't expect a dropoff from last year at all..

plus, this is a keeper and I like McGahee this year and the following 2 or 3 years...

DD might not even be in our top 10 after this year... :D