[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auction Mock Inquiry

DMD

I'd love to have a live auction mock over at FantaysAuctioneer on any night or day, the question is if there are a dozen people willing and able to participate in what would take probably about 3 to 4 hours.

If you are interested at all, please post here so I can judge if we can make this thing a go or no-go. ALso mention something about your availablilty if there are any conditions as to when you would be able to participate or not.

I would guess that a Saturday, Wednesday or Friday night would be the most practical

Auctions seriously rock. :D

I could be in pretty easily. I'm batchin' it this week, so any time except Monday from 5am - 5pm (central) would work for me. Would prefer a week day night than a weekend night.

i am in a would prefer straight draft than serpentine if possible. Also, need a day advance. One other thing i would like the 2 pick in draft

893405[/snapback]

This is about an auction though... :D

Guest THEbigred

The chance to kick DMD and muck's sorry arses all at once......I'm in. :D

Can generally do on pretty short notice (hell respond back and I'll do one now) but most likely need to be M-Th evenings, FYI, and this Thu is out....

I wouldn't mind trying an auction draft. Never did one before but i'm a fast learner. i would be available after 5pm pst on wed.

I'd love to have a live auction mock over at FantaysAuctioneer on any night or day, the question is if there are a dozen people willing and able to participate in what would take probably about 3 to 4 hours.

If you are interested at all, please post here so I can judge if we can make this thing a go or no-go. ALso mention something about your availablilty if there are any conditions as to when you would be able to participate or not.

I would guess that a Saturday, Wednesday or Friday night would be the most practical

Auctions seriously rock.  :D

892195[/snapback]

Email me @ theprofessor1@comcast.net - I will play any time works for me. I need to know the cap and roster requirements. Thanks.

Guest THEbigred

Go to fantasyauctioneer.com and join the "Buttwheat" League :D

It has exactly one slot left though; any of em you guys?

Just posted this request on the main site for someone to sub for me...when I click to Join Draft, I get an IE has encountered a problem error...I shut down all the pop up blockers. Installed Norton AntiVirus 3 days ago and it may be the ne software...very sorry

I am getting IE errors as I attempt to access the live auction draft at Fantasy Auctioneer. I have been working on the issue for 30 mins and can't get in. Can someone step in and complete a mock draft that will be evaluated.

http://fantasyauctioneer.com

UN = Eagles Fan

PW = abc123

I am very frustrated...assistance would be appreciated by me and the 9 other guys ready to draft at 8:30 ET Wed night.