[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new "32 Homers" league trying to get started

Robash

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get in, but my homer team is gone already, so I will have to chose another...

Edit: If I can't get the Vikings, I will let someone else play. I am sure you will have no problem fillling this up.

Edited by Outshined

ziachild007 has withdrawn due to to many pay leagues allready, thanks for the heads up now btw.

Vic and swampnuts tell your frinds to post here.

19 more owners to go

Outshined go ahead and post who you would like, we might beable to work things out, alot of us our flexible

I agree on the $25 fee, Free leagues do Suck!!!

Not sure how the homers handle the money, but i am treasurer in the new BOTH HOT league and would be willing to do it for this one also. I have a paypal account and can accept any kind of payments including credit cards. Being semi-retired i do spend a lot of time online and it really wouldn't be that hard to do.

Put me down as a definite maybe. One of my local money leagues is probably doomed so may be able to find time and $ for this.

I would like the Bears if nobody has claimed them, but I would be open to taking another team.

Please shoot me a PM when you get everything decided.

Put me down as a definite maybe.  One of my local money leagues is probably doomed so may be able to find time and $ for this.

I would like the Bears if nobody has claimed them, but I would be open to taking another team.

Please shoot me a PM when you get everything decided.

895275[/snapback]

For the record, this league is VERY low maintenance and requires very little time and effort once the draft is done.

well mr. ann arbor you bring us to 16, a pretty good start.

also any giants fans out there that would like to run the giants....and it hurts to say this, ill give them up and run a different team if you'd like to join. Los Gigantes you hear that? and if you join we can start plotting Dr. Rocks demise :D

and Hugh thanks for the support

For the record, this league is VERY low maintenance and requires very little time and effort once the draft is done.

895292[/snapback]

This is VERY true... cuz there's NOBODY left on the wires after the draft! :D

Despite the low maintenance, I really enjoy this league. When you find a 3rd string player that puts up some points it can be a real difference maker. If you have an extra WR who catches balls, SOMEBODY will want him and there's room to make deals. Injuries WILL destroy some teams from the get go, that's just the format (depth does not exist). All the backups in the league will get picked before the draft ends. It's really an interesting format, and I find it helps me draft my other leagues...

Though the drafting order is predicated on how your NFL team did last year mixed with how well your FF representation of that team did, since you guys are starting up fresh you will have to go with strength of stud (ie you will have to rank the top stud of each team and have the lowest stud cough*cleveland*cough will draft 1st) or you could steal our order and have all the new owners pay for the mistakes or successes of the mirror legaue (ie we have Cleveland drafting 11th) :D

If you still have room count me in, looks like the vikes are gone,

how about,

Sea

or

Buf

I would rather do the 25 as well, sorry lost old email i am really not that much of a rook, but still a rook never the less.

Edited by VikesGuy

I'm the friend of Victer who wants to join. I'd still prefer to handle the Baltimore Ravens, but would also control the New England Patriots as well. I've also mostly lurked on these boards the past few years but I've lost my email account I used. PM me if you need more information.

Bo