[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to pick 3: Barber, Green, Westbrook, Horn

EnFuego

Standard scoring but we get 1 point per reception. We start 2 RB's and 2 WR's.

I'm leaning towards keeping Barber, Westbrook, and Horn and letting Ahman go. I hate to do this but I think the Pack's offensive line has been depleted too much.

Anybody else have another opinion on who I should keep?

I really don't like Tiki that much, but, he is the man there with Dayne gone. :D

I am not sold on the demise of Ahman. I think that you have to keep Horn and Westbrook. After that the second RB is solid and you don't lose much either way.

If you're starting 2 WRs and 2 RBs, I don't see any good reason to keep all 3 RBs.

I'd say Horn and Tiki are locks.

Then you have to decide between Westy and Ahman, and that's tough. Most people have Ahman ranked higher though.

It's close but I'd do what you said, and Go with Tiki Horn and Westy.

Or I suppose you could keep all three RBs and hope to trade one.

I would go with Barber, Horn, and Green.  I think Green will bounce back despite the O Line problems.  With Buckhalter back Westbrook should get less touches and he's injury prone!

898944[/snapback]

I think taking a chance on Green is pretty big. Westbrook is a TD machine. As much as I don't like Barber, he always performs. That said, I say you pick Barber, Westbrook, and Horn.