[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting software

Has anyone heard of these or know where to find them? A buddy of mine was telling me about this drafting software and he wasn't sure where to find them. I'm not exactly sure what it is, so I can't really give any details as to what I'm looking for. If you have any information on Fandraft or The Commissioner, please let me know. I figured someone around the Huddle would know about them. Thanks.

So.. is this software to run your draft or to prepare a draft list for you/give you reccomendations on who to pick?

If it is something to run your draft, I would say just set up a league on myfantasyleague and do your draft. You can run your draft for free there and not purchase the league.

If it is the latter, have not ever used any program like that.

So.. is this software to run your draft or to prepare a draft list for you/give you reccomendations on who to pick?

If it is something to run your draft, I would say just set up a league on myfantasyleague and do your draft. You can run your draft for free there and not purchase the league.

If it is the latter, have not ever used any program like that.

896060[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. Unfortunatly, I have no idea what it is to be honest. Thanks too smithkt!