[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raiders Homer Needed ASAP

Hugh 0ne

Fellow Huddlers, we are looking for a true Raiders Homer to take over the Oakland Raiders Franchise in the 32 Homer BOTH league. The draft has started, and our current owner is AWOL. We are not looking for a non-homer owner, rather a true Raiders fan that bleeds silver and black.

Here is the league forum: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showforum=15

Here are the rules: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=11877

We need to fill this spot immediately. Since the draft is underway, the Raiders "Homer Stud" has already been chosen, and is Randy Moss.

Please feel free to PM me for details, or you can post your interest/questions right here. We already have a non-homer ready to take this team over, so if we don't have a Raider homer by tomorrow morning, the non-homer gets the Raiders. In other words, non-homers need not apply for this postition.

Damm, of all the times, my parents had to do it in STL. Sorry, but if you ever need a STL homer let me know or if weigie is the STL homer kick him out and let me in, I'm cooler. :D

895987[/snapback]

coolness counts for nothing in this league :D

I was reading on the 32 page that Sacrebleu isn't a Panthers fan but is their owner. I'd be interested if he'd want to switch.

896017[/snapback]

The only way that would work would be if Sac was a Raiders fan. He is not. But please feel free to put your name either on the Panthers waiting list, or on the non-homer waiting list, or both. THey can be found in our league forum, link is above.

Hugh One

I use to post under the "Silver & Black" handle from 2001 to 2004 but my current job limits my time on this site now. I am currently trying to find my old login info but you can be assured that I am the original "Silver & Black" poster.

You can look me up on the user list. I had 1003 posts and last posted sometime last early last year. I participated in one of DMDs mocks in 2003 as well as one of the huddle survivor leagues that year. I also participated in the Huddle NFL Mock Draft back in April 2003. Didnt post too much in 2004, due to new job, but visit the site regularly for the latest info.

I have won a couple FFootball championships in various leagues in the past 7 years, am a long time Raider homer (since 1980), and a self-declared football fanatic.

Let me know what you think

Hugh One

I use to post under the "Silver & Black" handle from 2001 to 2004 but my current job limits my time on this site now.  I am currently trying to find my old login info but you can be assured that I am the original "Silver & Black" poster. 

You can look me up on the user list.  I had 1003 posts and last posted sometime last early last year. I participated in one of DMDs mocks in 2003 as well as one of the huddle survivor leagues that year.  I also participated in the Huddle NFL Mock Draft back in April 2003.  Didnt post too much in 2004, due to new job, but visit the site regularly for the latest info.

I have won a couple FFootball championships in various leagues in the past 7 years, am a long time Raider homer (since 1980), and a self-declared football fanatic.

896180[/snapback]

:D

where's Big John when ya need'im? :D

Hugh One

I use to post under the "Silver & Black" handle from 2001 to 2004 but my current job limits my time on this site now.  I am currently trying to find my old login info but you can be assured that I am the original "Silver & Black" poster. 

You can look me up on the user list.  I had 1003 posts and last posted sometime last early last year. I participated in one of DMDs mocks in 2003 as well as one of the huddle survivor leagues that year.  I also participated in the Huddle NFL Mock Draft back in April 2003.  Didnt post too much in 2004, due to new job, but visit the site regularly for the latest info.

896180[/snapback]

Sent you a PM.

If you can't find an acceptable owner, I will do it. What is the buy-in? and what is the link, if any, to the MFL site?

By the way, How do you get the Raider fan off of your front porch???

Answer: Pay him for the pizza.

(Even though I am a die-hard Raider fan, I still find that joke funny.

If you can't find an acceptable owner, I will do it.  What is the buy-in? and what is the link, if any, to the MFL site?

By the way, How do you get the Raider fan off of your front porch???

Answer: Pay him for the pizza.

(Even though I am a die-hard Raider fan, I still find that joke funny.

896251[/snapback]

MFL site: http://football13.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/33365

$26.03 via Paypal up front.

Looks good. Thanks Hugh.

I will do it if you need me. If you give it to Silver & Black that's OK too. No sweat either way.

If it's me, just let me know what you need me to do. (Send PayPal, begin drafting, etc.)

Looks good.  Thanks Hugh.

I will do it if you need me.  If you give it to Silver & Black that's OK too.  No sweat either way. 

If it's me, just let me know what you need me to do.  (Send PayPal, begin drafting, etc.)

896260[/snapback]

I'll let the league vote on it. Thanks to both of you guys for stepping up, sorry we can only take one of you.

We should get this voted on tonight, so plan on knowing tomorrow morning, and then we'll get one of you pay-palled and drafting in no time at all.

I'm legit fellas...havnt posted for a while but I still check in every now and then to find out the latest.

I chose Justin Fargas and Doug Gabriel in theHuddle's NFL Mock back in 2003. Fargas turned out to be a bust but Gabriel was a nice find on the second day for the Raiders

I posted under the name BccBaron for a while during an offseason when things were slow and boring (last year i believe)

I've talked trash and had regular bouts with SPAIN back when both the Titans and Raiders were decent....which all came to a screeching halt after the Tampa smoked the Raiders in the Superbowl.

For a while Phenom and I were the only true Raider representative on this board.

I have to admit, the lack of wins equated to less posts here for a while as well but I believe things will turn around this year, I expect an 8-8 season for the 2005 Raiders, which is progress over the past 2 years.