[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Should I Trade For?

Honestly I don't think I'd trade for either. Both have a bad trace record as far as the ability to play 16 games goes and neither is the undisputed #1 on their teams. Bettis gets the goal-line duty in Pittsburg and the Browns brought in Droughns for a reason and now that there is no pressure on William Green he'll probably do something.

Get Barlow instead.

Good luck.

I should have mentioned that I am in a 12 owner keeper league and have no RBs (well, I do have W.Green and O.Smith). In our league we can keep four players that were drafted AFTER the first three rounds.

My best four keepers today are:

J.Walker

P.Burress

T.Heap

Ravens DST

Suggs and Staley are NOT going to be kept by their owners. As a result, they will go back into the draft pool. I am propsing to give one of these owners a 8th or 9th round pick (which really is equivalent to an 11th or 12th round pick in a redraft league) to acquire one of them. This way, they get a late round pick and I would get either Suggs or Staley. As a result, I would have to cut P.Burress to get down to four allowable keepers.

As bad as Suggs and Staley might be...I would rather have one of them than Plax.

So...do you agree that Suggs and Staley are better than Plax? If so, which would you rather have Suggs or Staley?

I'd go with Staley. Staley did average 101 yds rushing per game over the first 7 games last season before his injury. I think he could have been much more effective after his return but he was utilized only sparingly (went from 20-25 carries per game to 10-12 carries per game). Besides, I'd be really surprised if Bettis repeated his goalline grabbing performance from last year. Regardless...I don't see Suggs being able to do the same in CLE.