[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who wins this trade?

Who wins this deal?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this deal?

• Ronnie Brown, Rudi Johnson, and TJ Houshmanzadeh
    • Michael Bennett, Ahman Green, and Brandon Stokley

I would be getting the Rudi side...if I had Houshmanzadeh I would bench him in favor of Deion Branch. Also, Ronnie Brown would be a bench player for me and would only start when Edge, LT, or Rudi have bye weeks. I've had some people tell me I need to get rid of some Colts because I have Stokley, Peyton, Edge, Dallas Clark, Dominic Rhodes, and their DST.

I think that making this trade gives you a little more stability throughout the season. You were kind of stacked up on the colts and this moves you away from them a little.

Also, Rudi is a stud RB who is younger and on a team that is going the right direction while Ahman is aging playing for a team the sliding.

Michael Bennet and Ronnie Brwon give you the same thing potential.

Moving Stokley who has great weeks followed by weeks as the disappearing man for a solid #2 WR is a smart move. T.J. will be even better this year, last year there was no solid 3rd option for the Bengals, with the addition of Chris Henry and Tab Perry there won't be a reliance on Peter Warrick who has been a disappointment to create single coverage on the second WR.

I thought that you were going to try and swap Def/ST with this guy also? I think that the colts Def/ST is fine I just remember that it was something you were batting around in one of the other posts about this trade.

I thought that you were going to try and swap Def/ST with this guy also? I think that the colts Def/ST is fine I just remember that it was something you were batting around in one of the other posts about this trade.

898867[/snapback]

As it turns out the guy I was trying to do this trade with decided against it, for it to happen I will have to make Stokley into Jimmy Smith which I don't think I should do.

Also, the trade you were remembering was:

Bennett

Deion Branch

Colts

for

Roy Williams

Steelers

Think I should pull the trigger on that? I would be without a backup RB so I'm very hesitant because I don't think Q Griffin will cut it on bye weeks or if someone were to get injured... If I were to do this I would sign Eric Shelton who might get some carries right?