[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official #3 Pick Thread

Roo

It's true, the drop off from Manning to say Green is probably less than from LT to a 3rd tier back like C.Mart.

But it's close. The thing is, with a little luck this year, you can land a tier 2 RB like Rudi or Tiki, and be better off.

I've decided to tray and trade down if I've got the #3 unless Manning goes in the first two picks.

900995[/snapback]

ive been offered to swap to the 12th spot out of 12 would you do it? i have 3rd pick

Edited by playsccr

ive been offered to swap to the 12th spot out of 12 would you do it?

901000[/snapback]

Can you wait until yer on the clock? If someone takes Manning in the first two then I take either Alexander or Tomlinson or then try and trade. I'm not thrilled with 12 either though.

Basically there are 9 players I would want in a re-draft in the first round. Keep in mind want is different from saying it is impossible to make a good pick. I would be happy with any first round where I could come out of it with one of:

Tomlinson

Alexander

Lewis

Edge

Holmes

McAllister

McGahee

Davis

Dillon

By the time you get to 12 they could all be gone. Of course the problem with the #3 is which after Tomlinson and Alexander are gone, who do I take? I think Lewis should be the pick but I'm not so confident in that decision when I contemplate waiting another 18 picks to be made before I can go again.